Chapter 19: The Lewin Family

3rd pov

At Xyrus the floating city it was nighttime with the full moon shining fully in the pitch-black sky filled with stars. But at the moment our protagonist Daewi was inside a room of an inn with Zneith on a bed sleeping peacefully but what they didn't know was that Daewi's Assimalation was getting closer and closer to the point of getting completed.

/Fast-Forward/

After Daewi woke up he got ready and cleaned up the room and woke up Zenith and told him it was time to get up after they were all done they left the Inn. and fast forward they stopped at a TIny Cafe that was one the side of the road. And when they got there they saw that no one was in there except for a group of guards who Immediately noticed him

. " Hey you elf this Cafe is being used by someone of a superior static so If you could please leave for her to be comfortable that would be easier the us doing it for you and also taking that dog with you what's that thing even doing here, " One of the guards said but Daewi just ignored them and walked to the counter and ordered " Uh yea Can I get a muffin with a hot chocolate," he asked as the Cashier nodded and asked for the money which he provided and then went to a table on the opposite sid of the cafe to wait.

However unfortunately for him, The guards didn't take that too well and 4 of them decided to come up to his table but when they got to him they saw that he falling asleep while Zenith had curled up into a ball under the table to sleep.

"HEY!" one of the guys said slamming his hand on the table and waking Daewi up " Huhh where am I? Oh right to get some morning food," he told himself completely ignoring them and making them even more angry " HEY KID ARE YOU IGNORING US" said one of the other 4 guards. That Finally got his attention so he turned to them " Do you guys need something?" he asked making some of the other guards behind them Laugh " Oh so you think your funny huh" THe main one said as he was about to get out his sword but before he could he fell unconscious making all the guards get on alert. " Wh- what did you do to him!" the 4th one demanded pointing a sword at Daewi who just yawned before hearing his order was called on. So he got up with Zenith doing the same and got his order but right when he turned about he was surrounded by guards so he finally decided to see who the oh-so-special person was and felt for their mana only to sense a large amount of it surprising him.

'How much mana does this person have?' he thought as he looked over at a table to see a girl with white hair and grey eyes and immediately knew who they were ' Varay Aurae huh' he thought. with Varay she just looked over at the compassion and turned back and sighed she didn't really like going out often other than to train because each time she went somewhere people would always treat her like someone they should please or someone they should avoid and that was all because of her last name which she didn't like because it made everyone around her at a young age put a large amount of expectation on her just because she was from a high ranking noble family.

but just then she sensed something happen behind her and turned around only to see all of her guards knocked out which surprised her " Beautiful morning isn't it" Daewi said making Varay whip around in her seat to see Daewi already sitting down right in front of her sipping his hot chocolate. ' How'd he get there without me noticing and how'd he knock out all the guards without a sound?' Varay thought then trying to come up with a solution but was then cut off when Daewi spoke " So you just like him huh" he said making Varay confused "What do you mean by him?" she asked with a straight face but then saw a wolf-like creature sit next to her so she then started petting it making it's tail wage 'cute' she thought but was then pulled back to the conversation when Daewi continued.

" Oh like Bairon" Daewi said surprising Varay at how he knew him but she didn't show it. " How exactly do you know Bairon?" Varay asked as her brows furrowed a tiny bit. " Oh you know I just fought against him during my Rank Examination" he explained then heard a groan from one of the guards and got up before turning to face her "It's been good meeting you Varay Aurae and also Tell Bairon that he should work harder and train some more if he really wants to beat me at my best," he said before leaving with Zenith and left a confused and slightly shocked Varay. ' Just who was he?" she said to herself before turning to see all of the guards regaining consciousness.