Chapter 23: Reveals & Introductions

Daewi pov

"YAWN man it's been a while since I slept by myself," I said to myself as I got up in the makeshift room that I've been sleeping in for the past month ' Man it's already been one month time sure flies by. hey, Zenith you up' I called for him as I heard his connection turn on 'Yeah I'm up but still tired so I'm gonna go back to sleep' he said as I rolled my eyes cause for bonds I guess still sleeping after sunrise is normal ' ok I'll wake you up if anything happens' I said as I then got up and started getting ready for the day which was the day that I would reveal to everyone the 4th race in the continent but also some other things but just then I Heard my older sister all for me " Daewi come down breakfast is ready!" she called as I yelled back that I would be right down and walked over to my mirror and looked at myself while pulling out my wings which were growing fast.

" 'whistles' Even after knowing and seeing how I changed I still can't believe this is what I look like now," I said to myself as I spread my wings in front of me and brushed them with my hands "Still growing" I muttered then absorbed them back into myself then got ready and started walking down the stairs to the living room.

When I got to the living room I saw that Ceaya was putting some eggs and meat on 4 plates in the kitchen while Argin was doing some one-hand pushups outside with Keiser " Morning sis" I said as she looked over at me and smiled " Good Morning Daewi how was your sleep last night personally I slept great after a whole hard day of working" she said as I nodded " Yeah same here who knew that running a colony of 500 people could be this hard " I said as I walked over to the square wooden table and sat down and started eating the breakfast that Ceaya made and right after she put them on the table Argin and Keiser came into the house sweating and breathing heavily. " Hey guys so how was your morning workout," I asked with my mouth still full so I got smacked in the back of the head by my sister making them chuckle "It was good/ Great," they both said as they sat down at the table with Ceaya doing the same then they started eating ' Hey Zenith where are you Ceaya made breakfast' I transmitted to him as I felt him mentally nod and cut the connection 'what has he been doing all this time ?' I thought to myself before feeling someone tap my right shoulder and look to see Argin "Hmm what's up" I asked as Argin and the rest of my family looked at me. " You ok bud we've been saying your name for a couple of minutes," he said as I just nodded before speaking up

" Hey Guys there's something that I need to announce to the whole colony so would you mind getting everyone to the town square" I asked as they looked at me and questioned why "Um yeah sure that can be done but why?" Keiser asked as he had just finished finishing his food. " oh you don't need to worry about it just get the people to the town square and I'll take care of the rest" I said as I got up and bolted out the door while waving goodbye to them then used some wind mana to shoot me up into the sky " Now gotta find a place to test this " I said to myself as I looked at the cube in my hands then continued to keep flying

/time-skip to afternoon/

3rd pov

Right now everyone in the town square waiting patiently yet confused as to why the three leaders had called for everyone to come.

" Gosh where is he" Ceaya asked herself as she paced behind a large wall that connected to a wooden stage where they would make announcements to the entire population " *Sigh* I don't know but he better get here soon," Kaiser said as he was sitting on a chair playing with his hair " Yeah and if he doesn't we'll just drag him here cause it took us a whole 4 hours to get everyone here," Argin said while doing some push-ups but just then they saw two dark blue blurs shoot passed them and hot the wooden planks " OW I told you now to go head first Zenith!" they heard their little brother say as they heard a snicker coming from his companion " hehe ok fine fine I got it I won't do that again," he said as they saw a tiny blue dragon get off the floor along with their younger brother but just as they stood up they felt a chill go down poth of their spines which made them slowly turn to see Ceaya looking at them with a murderous glare " And where exactly have you two been?" she asked as she walked forward making Zenith and Daewi both look down before feeling both of their ears getting pulled " Do you two know how long we've been waiting and how hard we worked to get everyone here!" she then started to disapline them and yell at them for being irresponsible all the while Keiser and Argin where looking away with a sweatdrop because of how scary their sister was but then after she was done she just sighed " * sigh* But I guess I can let you two off for now since you both are still children" she said making them both sigh in relief 'For once in my life I'm actually glad with how old I am' Daewi thought as Zenith mental agreed " But make sure to get out their and speak loudly we can't have you embariising us out their now go" she said as she pulled them up and pushed them towards the stage making them start to walk away fast. " man auntie Ceaya is scarry" Zenith said as Daewi just nodded his head before he then took a deep breath and summonsed his robes and walked out on the open stage where he could hear everyone talkingand being loud so to make it quite he casted sound magic to increase the sounds of his footsteps and started walking onto the stage.