Chapter 22: A normal Reunion

Daewi pov

It's been a couple of days of just flying and resting mostly because we didn't want to be spotted but also because we were still recovering from the battle with Calcifer and his minions but some stuff had happened and that was that I learned that I was able to show my horns and wings if I wanted to and they didn't just turn invisible they completely disappeared which was pretty weird but thankfully didn't harm me in any way but I was still confused at how my hair and eye color had changed and I also tried using my sages robes again but when I did they were no longer the once black robes they once were but instead the normal blue ones which I thanked god for a cause I'm a fan of purple and black but that was too much for me.

But while I was thinking about the recent events that happened I heard Zenith say something " Hey Dad was here" he said as I walked up to the neck and looked to the side to see a large ocean-side town with buildings made from stone and wood which looked okay to live in but not the best but I also saw that there was a large stone wall but we only went above it and looked around while I used illusion magic to make sure no one spotted us. " Hmm, you think they would be at the training ground?" Zenith said as I nodded he flew a little to the hill where my house was and we found everyone in a large field and they were all lined up with Keiser, Agrin, and Ceaya who looked older and more mature standing in front of them but just then I got an Idea and grinned " Hey Zenith I don't really feel like waiting" I said in a bored tone as I sent my thought to Zenith who chuckled and nodded " Yeah I feel the same way" he said as he then dived straight down nose first to behind my siblings.

3rd pov

" Ok is everyone here," the now 15-year-old Keiser asked as Argin nodded " Yep I made sure myself," he said as Keiser then explained what they were doing "OK everyone today's daily training is going to be magic attacks and tricks that Cross has left for us," he said as he lifted the book that Daewi left for them but just then the three of them who where now solid sliver core level sensed massive mana and looked up before jumping forward barley dodging a large crashing mass which sent debris and dirt everywhere " Everyone stays back and makes sure to protect each other we'll deal with this" Ceaya ordered as everyone did as they were told " SO Any Idea who this is?" Argin asked but to only get shrugs from the other two but as soon as they looked back they saw Giant Dragon with four winds that were dark blue and golden feathers and runes on its body.

"I -Is that a Dragon!?" Ceaya asked in fright as she looked upon it with fear but Keiser and Argin even though they were nervous on the inside were steel-faced and ready to fight but just as they were about to rush in a figure jumped off the back of the Dragon and landed a few feet away from them but when they saw who it was they were confused because it looked they seemed to be the size of a child wearing a type of suite that was dark blue but they didn't have any time to ask questions because right after they saw him he disappeared and reappeared in the middle of Keiser, Argin, and Ceaya who were in a triangle formation and slammed his fist into the ground creating three columns of earth which slammed into them but they were able to block but it still ended up shooting them back 'What the hell he threw us away from each other in one attack I gotta be careful!' Keiser thought as he tried running to Ceaya but was stopped when He jumped back in time to see blue fire shoot past him making him look up to see the Drgaon sitting in front of him " Oh you wanna go alright then let go" Keiser said as he then charged at the dragon.

But while Keiser was fighting Zenith Argin and Ceaya were having a hard time because of how Daewi was keeping them apart while also hitting them with light attacks slowly making them tired " I can't get a hit on this guy!" Agrin yelled out dodging some hits from Daewi before jumping back "Yeah me neither each time I get a shot at him he disappears!" Ceaya said back before having to jump over a fireball sent her way 'damn who is this guy?' Argin thought as he then felt a presence behind him and saw Daewi with his fist reeled back but before daewi could hit him Argin used the fist of the black turtle making Daewi block but it made his arms hurt.