Chapter 14: Bonds & Explaining

Daewi pov

I felt my eyes open up and when they did I saw that I was in a bed with a white sheet covering me from my chest to toe. 'what is this place?' I then pulled the bedsheet off of me but was greeted by the sight of lots of bandages and patches of my body I was then cut out of thought when I heard someone.

" Oh it looks like you're finally awake," A young blond elf said, walking beside my bed. " How long was I out?" I wanted to know just in case cause I still felt a bit tired. "It's only been one day since you got here so I don't think that you have anything to worry and also the healers fixed you all up but you will have some scars that will remain because of that so we're sorry," she said bowing a bit but I stopped her.

"It's ok you all did the best you could." She nodded her head and continued talking. " Well besides from your body being fine and somehow healing at a super fast rate you should be able to get out of the medical ward at about the near end of the day. oh and also the Royal family and the human named Arthur came to visit but left a while ago" She then finished what she was saying and walked away leaving me on my own.

So with nothing to do, I laid back down and overlooked my fight with the two future lances. ' Well just about anyone could tell that I only won by using the Aura I acquired in that fight against Aya' I thought before moving on to something different. 'And thinking of Aura I only used the first stage of it and that made me on par with Aya I can only Imagine the absolutely Insane things I could do when I control this power.' I thought as I tried to use my Aura again but nothing happened. " 'Sigh' Looks like I'll have to wait for a while to be able to use it again. But in that time I should probably purify my core it's only at Solid Orange right now and that'll get me nowhere." I then got into a meditative position and closed my eyes then started wiling the mana around me into my core.

/Time-skip/

It's been almost a whole day since I woke up and Finally, they said I was able to get out of the medical ward and move around so right now I was roaming through the halls but first I went to my room. And when I got there what I saw surprised me cause when I got into my room I saw that there was the egg that I saw when I was in my little void but instead of it being a full one it was broken and looked like it hatched.

"Ummmm Hellooooo~? " I said walking into my room to while closing the door just in case. "Caaaoooowww" when I heard that I immediately remembered what the god told me about when I gained Aura.

'When a person unlocks their Aura their bond will be born about a day to two after for their master to find them'

I then quickly walked over to the egg which looks like a pearl with rainbow energy goin through the shell but I didn't look for to long cause when I looked into the egg I felt like my heart was going to explode from cuteness overload. Cause what I saw looks to be a little chubby blue looking Dragon bird hybrid with 4 tiny wings on its back.

 Cause what I saw looks to be a little chubby blue looking Dragon bird hybrid with 4 tiny wings on its back