Chapter 15: Farewells

Daewi pov

"Gaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" I woke up to the sound of my alarm which was Arthur and got out of bed. 'Papa, is it time to get up?' Zenith asked me while rolling over on the bed to look at me. Zenith over the past 2 years has gotten bigger because now instead of being the size of a puppy he was now the size of a golden retriever from my previous world.

"hmm you can stay asleep for a little bit until I get ready so just have some rest ok" I said petting his head. 'hm ok papa' he transmitted back while falling asleep while I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I was done enjoying a nice warm shower and doing my business in the bathroom I got out and got ready. I then walked over to my bed and tapped Zenith's snout, waking him up. " time to get up Zenith" Zenith then got up, yawned, and stretched before getting off the bed and walking to the bath to wash himself. after 30 min he got out and I was done cleaning my room. " All right you ready," I asked him making him turn to me. ' Born ready' he transmitted back before walking out of the door and into the castle halls.

And while I was walking I was reminiscing about what I've been doing over the past two years. and well the first one is that I am now 11 and even though I couldn't celebrate my birthdays with my family The eralith family and Arthur along with the rest of the castle. But other things have also happened. Like for instance after a whole year of training rigorously I finally started teaching Arthur and Eris how to use some moves from Taekwondo and Full-contact Karate and after that, I started teaching them about Re-Teakwondo & Dance of the Four Gods which excited them both a lot but I warned them to not use it too much.

Another thing that happened was that one day while I was meditating with my aura that I started training I felt another power in me and after a whole month of trying to find it I found out that it was something that I knew about in my world cause it was a power from a show that I use to watch. But after finding it I also realized that I had it in me this entire time and that was how I was able to sense things I usually shouldn't be able to like people without the use of mana. But when I looked more into it I found the name of the power was and when I did i was both shocked and surprised the name was Haki. When I found out about it I then started trying to train my observation cause sometimes I used it subconsciously so I trained that for the past two years.

One other thing to mention is that ever since a couple of months ago Eris has been getting some slight headaches but the only reason I could have told was from my observation haki allowed me to see emotions somehow. And when I confronted Eris about her headaches she told me that she also started getting dreams of a swordswoman swinging a sword over and over again and when she tried talking nothing happened but when she started swinging a sword like she was she felt that she started getting stronger and started getting memories. When I heard this I immediately told her not to tell anyone even Elder Virion. I also was trying to find out what was happening with her because after she told me about her secret she started getting physically stronger and magically as well all to the point of being on par with Arthur which surprised me because Arthur before being reincarnated was a master of the sword. she also started acting differently because now after a couple of months instead of being hot-blooded and tomboyish she well still was tomboyish but she also started acting more like a lady and even though she still had a temper she could hold it back only a bit before exploding.

And also I finally last year started integrating my "beast will" which I later found out was the locked-away knowledge and power of both my supreme Dragon blood in my body and Sages powers combined which I found overpowered but when I started integrating it into my veins I found this process to slow so instead I thought of another way to integrate it which ended up with me using my Aura and mana along with my haki to circulate it through my blood and even though it took quite a long time I was about 15/20 of the way to completing my Integration which excited me a lot.