Chapter 11: Kingdom of Elenior

Arthur pov

It's been two days since me and Daewi saved the elf girls and so far Daewi still hasn't shown his face it's been driving all of us crazy cause we don't even know how he's doing it with just a hood covering his face but since we don't want to be pushy we all decided to give him some space and time to show us.

And speaking of said girls we found out a couple of things about them. Like for the fact Eris is one year younger than Tessia which makes her the same age as I am which is 5 and we also learned that surprisingly Daewi is 3 years older than Tessia which makes him 9 years old We all freaked out when he told us that but we got used to it pretty quickly and we also asked him where his family is and he said that he was an abandoned orphan but he has some siblings waiting for him somewhere.

So over the past 2 days, we all have been getting closer to the point where we all just act like normal friends. And also me and Eris have been wondering If Daewi was using magic at all because when we needed help lifting heavy things he could pick them up with ease and not break a sweat. And right now we are walking through the forest following Eris and Tessia.

" pst Hey Daewi can I ask you something?" I asked in a whispered voice making him turn his head toward me and do the same "Um yea sure what do you wanna know exactly " he said with a head tilt "Um well you know how you said that you would reveal your face to us back then when you said you would trust us enough I'm just saying if you feel like friends with us yet cause well It's been getting us all a bit angsty to see how you lo-" but before I could say anything more I was cut off by Eris " Yea we wanna see your face Mr. Mysterious" she said squinting her eyes at him making him laugh " Oh yea I forgot about that well sure I'll take it off now sorry I forgot" he said taking off his hood revealing himself to us. And what we saw made us gasp. What we saw was a young boy who looked surprisingly feminine with light purple hair. And we also saw that his eyes were made up of a multitude of purple colors. But for some reason, he had bandages on the right side of his face coming all the way down to his cheek. and his hair also looked to be moving to me on his sides but I just brushed it off Then I looked at his ears which looked like elf ears but shorter.

(Just imagine he has a bandage like Han Daewi does and also I'll change how he looks like father in the story)

"What?" he said looking at us with a confused expression until Eris screamed out "Woah you a half-elf and also look at that face and hair No wonder you cover your face so much you'd be a lady magnet that's for sure," she said making Daewi to step back " Oh well thanks haha and also I didn't know I look feminine so I'll look out for that and oh also one last thing how is my hair and eye color strange when we have him here," he said pointing at me which confused me " what is my auburn hair and azure eyes rare or something?" I asked making them all look at me like I was an Idiot "What do you mean aburn hair you have white hair" Eris said making me look at her like she was crazy but then I realized something that Sylvia said to me before cutting off the message ' Your body might go through some changes' Then I remembered that ever since then I felt lighter and heavier at the same time. " wait" I said then rushed over to a pond to see my reflection but to my surprise she was right all of my once aburn hair had turned completely white. But I then noticed that my azure eyes had gotten brighter while my iris had turned a completely blue like my eyes.0

"What the heck!" I yelled falling back " Arthur are you okay" Tessia asked running up to me "Yeah I'm okay I was just surprised because I didn't notice that my hair color changed. It used to be aburn red before" I explained making them raise an eyebrow "Wait if that's so how did your hair turn white then" Daewi asked making me think of something to say so that they wouldn't get supsicoius about my beast will or about me not being human well half human that is.