Chapter 31: Continental Tournament Part 6

[Quarter Finals Part 2]

[3rd pov]

 A couple of minutes after Bairon's & Aya's match Keiser and his opponent who appeared to be a woman who was wearing assassin like clothing that were black with golden accents and had a mask to hide her face and a hood to hide her hair.

As the both of them walked out to where they were supposed to be the women took out a large sword that looked to go straight but the end was curved and the entire blade was red (imagine her sword is the Doom Slayer sword but metal).

At the same time, Keiser took out his staff that he had the last time but then injected it with mana which made it glow and shatter into many pieces of metal that flew around his hand before he swung his hand and a futuristic sword that was red and black materialized in his hand which shocked everyone at how the blade formed.

In the Royal spectating box many of the Royal family members were shocked as to how that sword formed but some looked on in amazement 

"Woah that was cool I wonder where he got that sword," Eris said sitting up on the couch and walking to where her family was sitting 

"Yeah me too," Tessia said agreeing with her sister

'where did that man get that sword and how did it do that now I have to get that kid on my side or maybe I can even get him to be my lance' Blaine thought as he called over his mage Sebastion and told him to make sure to keep an eye on Keiser meanwhile the other Royal families also did the same.

'but besides that who is the cloaked girl?' was the thought of all of the Royal families because they never saw her once throughout the entire Tournament.

All of the Lance candidates thought somewhat the same thing but they all never really paid that much attention to the cloaked woman when she first appeared because she barely passed the first round but to them, they could tell she was holding back and was as strong as them.

{Quarter Finals Match 6}

{Keiser Vs ????????}