Chapter 6

After that phone call, Derek felt himself get angry at himself again. He didn't deserve Liliana's love after that.

So it was best they sperated for a while. Derek was going to that party.....and he was gonna get waisted.

Just to forget about everything that happened. He couldn't forgive himself for what he did.

He felt a whole lot of stress that layed over his chest now.

He wanted to get that heavy weight lifted off.....for even one minute.

3 days later~

Derek got ready for the party. He wore his typically fit.

He wore, a black shirt, with some dark blue ripped jeans, accompanied but his white air forces.

He then flung his black leather jacket on, placing his black matching hat on his head he looked in the mirror.

*What a jerk*, he thought to himself, while looking at his reflection.

He snapped back to reality when he heard a car honk outside.

Daniel was here.

Fast forward an hour later~

They were already at the club, everyone was drinking, dancing, and some making out.

Ya know the typical sightings at a night club.

Daniel and Derek walked towards the bar to get a few drinks.

Daniel- Bartender!!

Daniel called.

Daniel- A couple of shots please

He order, the bartender complied and started getting the shots for them.

He looked back at Derek whom was zoned out.

Daniel- Hey don't worry about what happened between you and Liliana. I brought you here to have fun ok? So try to make the most of it.

Daniel said, as he placed a hand on Derek's shoulder, trying to comfort him.

Derek- Yeah you're right.....

He said with a slight smile.

Daniel- That's the spirit!

A few minutes later~

Derek was sitting down at the bar drinking while Daniel and his girlfriend were dancing on the dance floor.

As Derek was drinking he felt someone sit next to him, he didn't bother looking thinking it was a guy.

??- Well hello there handsome

He was shocked to hear a female's voice. He turned towards her and gasped a bit at how gorgeous she looked.

She had long blonde hair, with bright brown eyes. She wore a black dress that clung to her beautiful figure.

Her legs were crossed, she placed her hands in her lap.

Derek- Uh hi...

Derek said, while smiling nervously.

??- You have a really cute smile by the way.

Derek felt his cheeks become hot.

Derek- Uhm thank you, I'm flattered.

He laughed nervously.

They talked abit more. After a little chatting with her, Derek found out her name was Vanessa.

She was 21 years old, she lived here for most of her life. She lived in Ohio for half of her life.

She loved ice cream, watching horror, she loved cats.

She enjoys talking to new people. She got her virginity taken away from her when she was 15.

Derek was a little in shock at the last part.

Vanessa- Enough about me what about you?

Derek- Uh me? Uhhh well.....

Vanessa- You don't have to be scared I won't bite.

She said, in a bit of a seductive tone.

Vanessa- Unless you want me too.

She added, as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Derek chuckled nervously, feeling himself become a little uncomfortable.

Derek- Uhm I'm married.....

He blurted.

Vanessa- Awwww that's too bad. All the good ones are all either taken or gay.....

Derek laughed at her comment.

Derek really enjoyed Vanessa company, she was a really cool person to talk to....other than her constant touching and grasping his shoulder or hands.

Which made him a bit uncomfortable, but he said nothing.

Vanessa- So why don't you come with me to the dance floor?

Derek nearly chocked on his drink.

Derek- Oh no no I'm not much of a dancer.

Vanessa- Oh come on! Anyone can dance.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him from his chair.

She dragged him onto the dance floor. She then started twerking on him which made him super uncomfortable.

She was grinding on him and everything. While she was dancing on him, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her thigh.

Pushing her back up against his chest, she smirked as she felt his bonner.

Vanessa turned around to face Derek. She then leaned in closer to whisper in his ears. 

Vanessa- You're really big....

Derek's eyes widened at what she just told him.

She ran her hand up his chest, pulling him closer to her.

She placed his hands on her hips.

Derek was having so much regret right now....he should've never come here.

And he shouldn't have.....because he just stepped in the web of a physcopath.