Chapter 19

Vanessa layed down on her bed after a really cold shower, she felt refreshingly cool.

Liliana walked into her room and stood at the door with her arms crossed across her chest.

Vanessa obviously felt the sense of being watched so she sat up on her bed and looked at Liliana.

Liliana- Can you ask you a question?

Vanessa- Sure

She smiled.

Liliana- Why did you try to seduce my husband while I was gone?

Vanessa's lips parted, she avoided her eyes from Liliana's gaze.

Vanessa- Why would I do such a thing?

Liliana shrugged.

Liliana- I don't know...you tell me

Liliana folded her arms, and looked at Vanessa with begrudgingly expression.

Vanessa suddenly realized something...she could tell Liliana that Derek tried to rape her because they were having a secret relationship.

Vanessa got up and walked towards Liliana.

Vanessa- I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but me and Derek had a secret relationship....

Liliana- And I'm supposed to believe that?

She said while raising an eyebrow.

Vanessa- But it's the truth....we had sex all the time. And then when I found out he was married I wanted to reach out to you and tell you but Derek didn't want me to.

Vanessa pulled out her phone, and showed Liliana a video of her and Derek having sex.

Liliana's mouth agape, while Vanessa was smirking menacingly behind her.

Liliana felt her heart stop. Derek did sleep with her after all....that jerk!! She was filling for a divorce....soon.

Liliana felt a tear slip down her cheek, she closed her eyes and embraced the feeling of dred, hurt, and the realization of it all.

Liliana turned around towards Vanessa.

Liliana- Get out

Vanessa's smile dropped.

Vanessa- What?

Liliana- You heard me I said get out!

She yelled, anger apparent in her tone.

Vanessa huffed.

Vanessa- Your lost

She walked past Liliana and walked out of the door.

Liliana then dropped to her knees and started sobbing uncontrollably.