CAPITULUM 194 - The Revelation (Part 1)

194 | Possession

RANDIVAL CRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

"Mabuti na lang matagal pa bago makakauwi sina Daddy. May oras pa tayo para makapag-isip sa kung paano natin ito ipapaliwanag sa kaniya."

Mapanglaw ang naging tingin ni Yassi kay Roze na ngayon ay maayos na ang lagay. Pinunasan na siya at binihisan ng malinis na damit bago nilagay sa higaan para makapagpahinga. Hanggang ngayon, walang malay. Ilang minuto na ang nakakalipas.

"Hindi naman niya yata mapapansin, eh," sambit ni Scarlett.

Napatingin kami sa kaniya. Iritadong kumalas ang magkakrus na mga braso ni Yassi. Meanwhile, my eyes got locked with Heidi's gaze who has been watching me for a while now.

Napabuntong-hininga ako at tumingin na lang kay Roze.

"What are you suggesting, Scarlett? Hindi natin ito pwedeng ilihim kay Krystal."

"I'm just saying this is simply another source of stress for him. Wala rin namang maitutulong. Kapag nakauwi na siya at nadatnan niyang ganito si Roze, pwede naman niyang isipin na nagpapahinga lang."

"Nagpapahinga? Talaga? Eh, hindi nga magising, eh! Are you even thinking?!"

"I'm just suggesting how to take control of this situation!"

"Take control? Really? You think we can manage this if we keep it a secret from my dad?!"

"If only Blanka were here, I would have someone who agrees with me! This will only cause a domino effect, and before we can stop it, everything will be out of hand-"

"Everything was already out of hand to begin with!" giit ni Yassi.

"We could help them both without causing stress for Krystal, which would also result in more than just stress for Roze!"

"You're only making it complicated than it already is, Scarlett Hart!" iritadong sigaw ni Yassi. "We need to trust my father on this! We need to believe that, despite the devil's influence over him, he will be able to fight alongside us!"

"Wake up, Yassi! I hate to break it to you, but we need to be open to more than just mere possibilities. Your father is a son from the dark! Don't put him on a pedestal! To be able to help him, we have to accept that he's a slave to the darkness, which means the devil has more than just direct access to him! He can control him like a pawn! And so, can we really trust your father on this?!"

"My father...is not a slave to the darkness!" pagtutol ni Yassi, tumataas lalo ang boses. "He just happens to be gifted by the dark forces! It's not as if he chose to be-"

"Are you hearing yourself?" natatawang tanong ni Scarlett. "Really?! Just happens to be?! That doesn't counter the fact that he's one of the spawns of the devil! And...it's not as if he chose to be? Of course, there's no point of choosing when he is already what he is! Do you really think we have the power to choose what we're going to be?! Think again!"

Yassi scoffed in disbelief as she watched Scarlett.

"Without Roze's light, he won't be able to really fight with us. And so to be able to help him, we have to help Roze first! And to be able to help Roze, we need to help her shoulder her burdens with her! All of us!" patuloy ni Scarlett. "And we won't be able to do that if we always consider Krystal. We can't fully trust him now! Even if he seems reasonable today, how do we know if we're still dealing with the same Krystal?!"

"So, are you saying...we can't trust Xiafezin Roze because we're also unsure if she's Roze or Xia?"

Namilog ang mga mata ni Scarlett.