6

"So he told me that everything's fine between you guys.." Sunoo said, turning to look at Jake with a skeptical expression on his face.

"Yeah?" Jake replied, seeming a bit out of it and still trying to process the whole situation.

The three of them: Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon, were now making their way out of the school premises, having their classes for the day.

"Jay hyung was super concerned for you, actually. He kept saying that he wanted to go back to the room but I had to stay with him the whole time.." Jungwon said excitedly, giggling and looked back at Jake, who seemed amused.

"But im surprised that he didn't lay a finger on you.." He added.

oh, he did.

"Especially when you guys were alone," Sunoo said, hinting at the possibility of Heeseung taking advantage of the situation.

he already took an advantage.

"He did," Jake blurted, and Jungwon looked at him with a puzzled expression on his face. "Huh?" Jungwon said, "What?"

"I said he didn't take an advantage, but he could've!" Jake replied quickly.

Jungwon and Sunoo nodded in agreement, both finding it strange that Heeseung had spoken to Jake alone. This was so peculiar and out of character for Heeseung, which made it even more confusing and also interesting.

"Well, I'll admit this is pretty unusual for Heeseung. He's not usually one to have a one-on-one conversation with someone, especially not alone."

Sunoo replied with a small chuckle. "I'm surprised."

Jake was relatively chill but also quiet, seeming to still process the whole situation. It was hard to believe, even for himself.

Jungwon and Sunoo spoke amongst themselves as they walked, but Jake remained silent, his mind filled with thoughts and replaying the incidents in his head. It was hard to believe that he had spoken to him, and he was even surprised by the fact that Heeseung had...

He let out a small chuckle, thinking about the incident. He just for a bit silly. Sunoo left Jungwon and Jake alone, so it was just the both now.

Won noticed his chuckle and turned to him with a curious expression.

"Did he say something good to you?" he asked.

Jake thought for a moment, not quite ready to reveal anything to Jungwon just yet.

"Maybe," he replied, his voice laced with a hint of amusement.

"What about a yes or no?" Jungwon asked, somewhat confused when Jake didn't give a straight answer.

Jake responded with a cheeky smile, giving a slight hint to what happened, but still remaining somewhat cryptic in his reply.

"What do you think?" he asked back.

Jungwon couldn't read Jake's tone just yet, but he had a feeling that this was his typical cheeky side showing. "I'll take it as a yes then," Jungwon finally replied, noticing Jake's smile.