8

The day went on, the classes were dismissed yet everyone went back home after school.

Jake threw his bag aside and threw himself over the bed, letting out a frustrated sigh.

He stared at the ceiling, his thoughts swirling in his mind as he tried to process the events of the day.

It had not even been a week since he had joined his new school, yet here he was, already beefing with him.

After taking some time to process the events of the day, he then went to change and did some chores before settling down to study. While doing so, he had a small idea pop up in his mind.

Jake wasn't sure though. it wasn't really an idea but it was like a meeting.

But yes, it involved Heeseung.

The decision was risky, but he just wanted to sort out things with him.

After a lot of deliberation and thought, he finally decided just to text him. After much typing and deleting, he finally sent a text, requesting to meet up.

"could we meet up tomorrow?"

"i just want to talk"

Meanwhile, Heeseung was in the dining room, sitting further away from his parents. They were casually chatting among themselves, while Heeseung just listened in.

He seemed disengaged in the conversation, not wishing to participate or get involved. His phone lit up suddenly, viewing the messages from Jake.

He stared at the screen and raised a brow. He was still angry about what had happened earlier, and so his first reaction was one of irritation.

But he just put his focus solely on eating, and ignored the messages. He was busy on the phone, likely either flirting with some random girls or chatting with some friends about hooking up with someone.

And Jake waited for a long time, but there was no response from Heeseung. His message was just left on delivered throughout the night, with no response in sight.

— the next day. 
Jake woke up early as usual, then he grabbed his phone and opened his messages, hoping to see heeseung's texts.

Jake woke up early, as usual. He picked up his phone immediately and opened his messages, hoping to see that he had received a text from Heeseung.

To his surprise, he found that there was nothing new waiting for him. It was the same thing.

Well, should he even be surprised about this now?

Jake looked down at his phone, a little disappointed that there was nothing from Heeseung.

The raven haired male sighed and put his phone back and got up and went to do his usual routine and headed off to school.

.  .  .

"..And cause I'm not there, you were gonna pull those stupid moves?" Jay asked with an annoyed sigh.

"Stop acting like my parents!" Heeseung replied with irritation.

"I've been warning you, Heeseung. You don't listen to me." Jay continued, his anger growing. "You won't even get another chance even if you asked for it!"

"You're just a friend Jay. So just be one and stop trying to get in my business!" Heeseung replied, his tone of frustration rising.

Jay was always the one there to monitor Heeseung. When it came to his troublesome behavior, he would always be the one to pull him out before things went too far.