1. The pet shop

Castiel was 20 when he met Daniel Williams, he was tall, green eyed, with a freckled face and muscular body. His first thought was he must be straight.

Cas was working on Friday, Charlie asked him if she could go home early because she had a date. If she was anyone else he would've said no, but she was his best friend.

He was at the pet shop reading pride and prejudice for the fifth time when a cute boy came in, he was talking on his cellphone and looked totally amazing. The person on the other side of the line must've said something funny because the boy was laughing as loud as he could, his laugh was the most beautiful sound he ever heard, Cas looked at the beautiful boy in astonishment thinking "I must be delusional", he looked like a super model and his smile could bright up the room even in the darkest days. He tried to concentrate in his book, he was dying to look at the cute boy but the thought of the beautiful boy getting annoyed stopped him. He tried for a couple of minutes but he couldn't stop himself to glance at the boy; when he looked up his eyes met with a pair of green eyes watching him with awe, Cas blushed while the boy looked down to his feet, his freckled face turned pink and that beautiful smile came back.
The boy turned around looking for something when his eyes stopped on a beautiful dog, it was at least a month and a half, he was color honey and had a pair of big brown eyes, his green eyes sparkled the moment they stop on that puppy, he took the puppy in his big hands and caressed him, he was so little, Cas was so amazed by the cuteness of the scene.

--------------- Dan's POV--------------------

The moment my eyes laid on that dog I knew it would be mine, I carried him while I took a collar, two bowls, puppy food and some toys for him, I walked to the boy in the cash register and put all the things in the counter while I went looking for a bed, the puppy was still in my arm when I saw a big black bed, it was square shaped and it would work for many years, I walked back to the boy and put the bed next to all the things.
"I want this little fella please and all this." I said gesturing to the little dog in my arm, the boy smiled while the most beautiful sky blue eyes stared at him.
"Sure sir, my name is Castiel you can call me Cas, the puppy has all the injections, here's the carnet for the vet, can I offer you something else? A shampoo or something?" His voice was low and raspy, chills run through my back and I nodded face palming myself. He chuckled and took a shampoo from the stand behind him, he put everything in bags as I payed.

As I walked out I could see Cas going back to his book, his black hair falling in his eyes, he was reading Jane Austen, huh I like Jane Austen and by the look of his book he does too, I smiled to myself as I put everything on the back of my car, I laid the puppy in the seat next to mine and went home.

When I got there I put everything in place for Otto, the puppy, when I was looking through the stuff I bought I found out I forgot to buy a brush.
I played a while with Otto and then he fell asleep in his big bed, he was so cute and this was my chance to go for the brush.

-----------------Cas POV-----------------

I was fixing everything in the store, putting things in their places and stuff when someone entered, as I looked up a pair of green eyes encounter with mine for the second time today, I blushed again and stood up as fast as I could but I hit my head with a stand as the guy stared. I let out a gasp and knead my head where it hurt.
The boy looked at me worried but I dismissed it.
"Hi sir, did you forgot something?" I said, the shop was empty so it was just him and me.
He smiled and nodded.
"Please call me Dan and yes I did, I need a brush." his voice was low but not as low as mine, his hair was messy and he was blushing, that's when I realized I was staring. I coughed and looked away.
"Okay sir, I mean Dan. The brushes are over there." I pointed at a stand on the other side of the shop and he went there. I walked back to the cash register, and calmed down, Dan walked to me with a brush and a little bottle in his hand, he handed them to me and took out his wallet.
"Just this, please." He was staring at my face as I took the brush and bottle of perfume for dogs, I blushed as I put them in a bag.
"It will be 10 dollars sir." I mumbled awkwardly.
"Here you go Cas, and its Dan." he said handing me 15 dollars and a piece of paper. "Keep the change." He said taking the bag and walking out blushing.
"Thanks." I said to no one. As I looked to the piece of paper there was in a manly hand writing.
666-327-586
Call me sometime.
Dan.
As I read the note a scarlet blush came back to my face for like the tenth time today and all because of Dan.

******Authors note.*******
Hi! First of all, English is not my main language so it may be a little you know, weird, the way I write, second of all this is my first fanfic and I'm giving it a shot, I hope you enjoy and believe me it will get better soon.
Dan is not Dean, Dean comes later in the story, don't confuse yourselves.
Fer.

---------------------------
I'm sorry for everyone who read this chapter before I noticed it had some emoji and changes, I must've fallen asleep and my phone changed all of that to some mumbling emojinin wibly wably stuff but I tried my best to change it back and do it as near to the real part.