9. Dream about me

-------------------- Dean's POV -----------------

So its been weeks since the vodka party, Sam bought his dog but I didn't go with him.

"Dean?" Sammy said, I groaned and he sighed. "When are you coming out?"

I sat up from laying in the couch with my mouth open wide. How did he know?

"Dean, you've been weeks inside and you honestly look like shit." As the words left his mouth I let go of the breath I didn't notice I was holding.

"You always look like shit and you don't hear me complaining." I spat back annoyed.

My heart felt like someone was squeezing it on his hands, I had no appetite and I couldn't sleep at night. Sam rolled his eyes and stood up from the dining table chair.

"Okay, what the fuck it's wrong with you?"

I feel like dying, my mouth is dry, my mind beats me up with nasty comments about how stupid and worthless I am and I'm lacking sleep and food. "What are you talking about Sammy? I'm fine." I said cheerfully. I smirked while he sat down staring at me, as he turned around I took my decanter out and took a sip of whiskey.

My life was shit and honestly I wouldn't mind a bottle of pills to down with my whiskey.

"I'm going for a walk Sammy." I said tiredly, as I took my jacket and walked out.

----------------------- Cas POV -----------------------
I haven't seen Dean in the last few weeks, his brother came by and bought a belgian sheepdog puppy, but Dean wasn't with him, I didn't saw him around town or in the liquor store.

"Cas... You're daydreaming again!" Charlie uttered, she was in deep thought. "Are you thinking about Dean?" She assumed while I blushed.

"Ugh, no?" I replied nervously.

"YOU ARE." She declared.

No I can't think about him, Dan is the only owner of my thoughts and feelings. I shook my head sending that absurd idea to another universe.

"I need some air." I said nervously, I didn't wait for a reply and walked out, I took a cigarette out and lighted it up quick. "Damn her and her dumb ideas." I muttered madly.

But where is Dean? I want to see him, and talk again.

Castiel... why do you want to see him? Because of himself or because he looks like Dan?

My mind was against me but it was right too. I decided to go for a walk in the park.
As I was walking around a known face started coming to me.

"Cas! Cassie! So many years." he uttered as a huge smile took place in his lips.

"Hi Gadreel." I said softly, he was tall, blonde, with beautiful eyes and pouty lips, his face was a little more wrinkled than when we used to date.

"I've missed you." He declared swiftly, I blushed because of how awkward this was but he took it as a me too, he was getting closer and I was petrified in my place I don't know if it was the surprise or pain but he connected our lips and held my waist between his hands, my hands were agains his chest trying to push him away, but it was like all my force was taken away from body because I couldn't, I looked around for someone but it was empty, I started crying as he tried to get his tongue in my mouth, my body was shaking and I couldn't do anything. I hit him a few times but he didn't let go.

"Get away from him." his voice tinged in my ears as Gadreel stopped kissing me and turned his face toward Dean.

"Why should I?" He growled angrily, Dean took a step forward and stared at him with wild eyes.

"You'll let him go if you like walking, because I will break both of your legs in a way you'll never walk again." He growled, I was totally scared but he was saving me. "Are we clear?" He stated, Gadreel chuckled and tightened his grip around me.

"I don't think so Ken doll." Gadreel spat amused. Dean walked toward us and broke Gadreel's grip, he pushed Gadreel away and signaled me to leave.

"Okay, you asked for it." Said Dean calmly as he stepped close to Gadreel, his response was throwing a punch that Dean dodged gracefully, Dean punched Gadreel in the face, he falled down and Dean got on top of him, throwing punches at the blonde's face, he stood up and kicked his legs, and stomach as I gasped, he turned around and saw me, his face contorted into anger, pain and shame, he left Gadreel there panting and bleeding in the ground as he walked away from me.

"Dean!" I yelled and followed him.

"What?" He growled, as I got next to him I glanced at his face, it was full of shame.

"You saved me. Thank you." I mumbled to him.

"He was kissing you, I overstepped, maybe a punch was enough." He whispered more to himself than to me.

"He was but I know him and he would have done worse if you hadn't come." I said putting my hand in Dean's arm, I felt his fists tighten at what I said. "Now it's in the past and you saved me. The least I can do for my savior it's mend its bleeding hands." I said taking his hands between mine, his knuckles were bleeding, and purple.

"Come on, let's get you fixed." I said letting go of one hand but still holding the other while I take him to my place.

He sat in the same chair he was last time, I went to the kitchen to look for the first aids box and a wet towel.

"I'm sorry I got too carried away and I'm sorry you saw it." He said after a while of not talking. I looked at his eyes and smiled sweetly.

"You don't have to be sorry." I said as I used the wet towel to take off all the blood, then I poured alcohol to the wound to disinfect it, he winced at it but I pretended I didn't noticed, at last I bandage both hands. "As good as new." I sing sanged and stood up. He did the same and stared at me, I blushed and kissed his cheek lightly.

"You are my hero, thank you." I uttered knowing I was being dramatic but he kind of made me react that way.

"Your welcome." He said looking at the ground blushing, he stared at his hands, "By the way, thank you for you know." he said lifting his hands, I nodded and he left my home, leaving me alone with my unwanted feelings and a emptiness growing in my chest.

"Dream about me, the way I dream about you." I offered to the wind, hoping that certain freckled guy do that tonight, because I will.

************ Author's note********
So here is another character... I love Gadreel but I needed a mean guy and he was my first choice.
Dean is so badass and Cas is the lady in distress.
What do you think?

Please SHARE COMMENT AND VOTE I LOVE YOU
Please do share with your friends, followers readers and I'll love you forever.
Now we get to buisness, I'm mad at my sister, she yelled at me saying no one can stand me and I'm so sad because I feel like I'm so annoying and idk I want to cry but no because I've cried to much this week and yeah. That was an update of my life.
I'll be uploading almost everyday and if I can Ill upload two or more chapter each day but if I can't I'll at least have one for you.
Love you.
Fer.