44. Future

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Cas POV ----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure, I love him more than my own life, and I want him to be happy, I want him to have an apple pie life." I said to my mother, she turned around, I saw her shacking and I didn't know why, or what to do. "Mom?" I mumbled getting closer to her while I extended my arm as long as I could, I wanted to comfort her.

When my hand laid on her shoulder she started sobbing out loud, I hugged her and patted her hair while she cried. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you call me that." She mumbled between sobs. "You are my everything, you and your brothers are my reason to keep staying here as strong as ever." She babbled as she took my face between her hands and stared at my eyes intensely. "Do you love that boy?" She asked, a tear slipped from my eye as I nodded, a full smile found a way to my face and all I could think was about those green eyes.

"You don't understand mom, he is everything to me, he is my life, my universe, my moon and stars, he makes me laugh, he cares about me, he loves me, I love how he tries to be though and rude but with me he is a ray of sunshine, I love how he blushes when I stare at him, I love how he complains about personal space or privacy, I love his green eyes that light up when he talks about the music he likes or how happy he is when we are going out for dinner and end up eating some bacon cheeseburgers with some pie. He is my life, my soul, without him there's no me and I want him to be happy, even if I'm not the reason for that happiness." I said crying with a full grin.

"I'll do just one thing for you, I'll give you a chance, and you'll remember everything. I'll send you back to the time you were kidnapped and having that perfect life dream." She grinned at me, cleaning her own tears. "You did so much saving, now it's time someone saves you and that Winchester boy."

I hugged her strongly while I sobbed, I knew I have to stay away and I'll try, this time I'll try but before he falls for me. I'll let him have the life I can't give him. "Thank you Mom." I whispered and she smiled.

"Goodbye son." She said waving goodbye while everything turned blurry and I loosed consciousness.

*** A/N ***
I'm sorry this was short, maybe tomorrow I'll upload more, I beg you to read my other story, I think it's going to be great.
By the way thank you so much for reading, we are close to the end, I love you so much.
Remember to vote, follow, comment and share, let me know my work is appreciated.

By the way, if you have an opinion about how can I improve my writing or if something is missing please comment and I'll have it in mind.
A lot of love to everyone.
Fer