17. Apple pie life?

---------------------------------- Dean's POV ---------------------------------------

Today was my last in the hospital, I've been here for two weeks now, Cas have been here everyday with me, we would watch movies, tvshows or play board games. I was happier now, I told Sammy everything and he didn't stop loving me like I thought he would.

"Dean!" A girly voice said, I turned to my best friend Anna. "Surprise! I've been so worried you son of a bitch!" She said pointing at me madly, her red hair was in a ponytail, she was in skinny jeans and a black croptop.

"Hello beautiful!" I greeted her, she smiled at the nickname; I've been calling her that since she was 6 and I was 10, she is like a little sister. She runned to my side and trowed herself at me. "Woah! Easy tiger." I replied laughing.

"BUT!!!" She whined like a little girl, she knew that made me agree to anything, I sighed and chuckled.

"Okay but here." I agreed taping my bed, she cheered and got in the bed,she laid next to me and hugged me.

"Sammy told me why you are here," She whispered, I looked down and she caressed my cheek reassuringly. "do you want to talk about it? You know I'm here." She mumbled laying her head in my chest.

"I was in a bad place, and you know Im gay." I said dissmisively, I haven't told her until now.

"I know Dean, I've noticed." She giggled. I looked at her in shock. "Don't look at me like that! We've known each other since forever! I notice how you look at some boys and I know you and that asshole, Arnold,"

"Adam." I interrupted her.

"Yeah, yeah Adam, you were together, and I know he broke your heart." She sighed against my chest and shook his head annoyed.

"Anna, I'm in love." I said blushing and looking away, she sat up and looked at me expectantly. "He is wonderful, I swear!" I mumbled, she giggled. "He is the most beautiful man in earth, his eyes are like the ocean, he is really emotional and sometimes he feels less than he is, but you should see his smile when he talks about the things he like, the cute way he tilts his head when he is confuse and the way he is with me." I blushed scarlet because of my cheesiness, she was shocked. "He makes me want to be the best man in the world." I said those things looking at the floor ashamed because I was such a girl. "And he is the most caring and lovable person there could be." I finished and realizing how in love I was with Castiel Novak.

I heard a sigh from the door and those beautiful blue eyes greeted me lovingly.

"You should know you are perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better." His voice was full of emotion, his eyes looked at mine as a blush covered my cheeks even more. "I'm sorry to interrupt, I was coming here and couldn't stop myself from listening what he was saying, I never thought he was talking about me." His eyes turned to the floor as his cheeks turned bright red.

"Anna, this is Castiel Novak, the guy I'm in love with." I said looking at her waiting for her reaction. She smiled widely and looked at him.

"You are quite a catch, I'm thinking about steeling you to myself." She joked, Cas turned even more red if that's even possible and I laughed. "Hi I'm Anna, angel in training and this stupid asshole's best friend."

Cas laughed lightly and looked at her friendly. "Hi I'm Cas, professional candle maker and veterinarian, that asshole over there is my beautiful pain in the ass." He said as he walked toward us, he offered his hand to Anna, she shook it and smiled.

"So... a candle maker?" She said and I chuckled. "Tell me Cas, can I call you Cas?" Her eyes were light up as she looked at my beautiful man. "What are your likes? Don't count Dean, I already know that." She uttered cheerfully, she was testing him.

"I like animals, books, video games, flying, traveling, I like getting drunk with stupid asshole strangers who I took the last bottle of whiskey," I laughed at that part and Anna looked interested in that story.

"Tell me about that! I want to know! Was he rude to you?" She looked at me disapprovingly. "He tends to be really rude."

Cas laughed. "Well, he was an ass the day I met him, but in his defense he was in shock, and he apologized." He said in the most sexy and cute low voice, his smile made me smile, his eyes were so full of joy and I couldn't stop myself from thinking maybe I put that joy there. "My last boyfriend was kind of his lost twin." He mumbled and blushed, Anna's mouth opened wide as his eyes stared at him.

"You are kidding, right?" She uttered looking between us. "You're not?" Cas shook his head.

"He died the day I was going to propose, so after 4 months I think, this asshole came into my pet shop and made jokes about my dead boyfriend," He looked at me with fake disapproval. "But then we met in the liquor store because I took the last whiskey bottle, I asked him if he wanted to get drunk with me."

"And of course I couldn't stop myself from doing just that." I added jokingly.

"We got drunk and started saying secrets and stuff. the fact is we woke up in my table with a horrible hangover and a stiff neck." He laughed and shook his head. "That day he came into the pet shop I never thought he would be what I've been looking for my hole life, not even Dan has that." He said and I could notice a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Don't worry Cassie, you don't have to talk about it." I mumbled and smiled at him reassuringly, he looked at me and all that went away.

"Dean!" Anna slapped me in the arm. "How could you be that rude to this cutie pie." She hissed at me. "Castiel, honey, you passed my test, feel free of dating him."

Cas chuckled and it send tingles trough my back. "Thanks Anna." Anna got up and starting walking to the door.

"I must go and you love birds need alone time." She winked at me and left the room.

I looked at Cas apologetically, he shook his head and smiled.

"So... you think I'm cute huh?" He said and I blushed, he got into Anna's place and kissed my cheek. "You know you make me happy? And that all I need is this green eyes and smart mouth, and I wouldn't change them for anything." I smiled and hugged Cas, I pulled him in my chest and cuddled with him for a while just listening to his breathing.

"Cas, you know you are everything to me, you and Sammy, well he must be," I said and laughed, Cas tilted his head. "He is the only family I've got." Cas laughed and I looked at him confused.

"Family doesn't end with blood." He looked at me affectionately. "Bobby, Sam, me, Anna, and I bet you have more friends who you could count as family." His words filled a hole in my heart I didn't know I had, and that made my feel lighter and life fuller.

"You are my home Cas." I said as we both drifted to sleep.

***************Author's Note ****************

So I try making up for all the drama, I feel like I need more fluff scenes.

I love fluff Dean, he is so cheesy but he hides it.

Guys this is amazing!

500 reads! I know that for some of you it isn't much but for me it is so thank you!

Okay so I wanted to ask you to keep the comments up! I enjoy them a lot and it pushes me to write more, I want you to give me your thoughts and feelings, and I wanted to thank you because you are still reading.

I love you and maybe I'll start writing now other chapter.

Share, vote and comment.

Love Fer!