2

Pov: Aoom

I'm so tired I just want to sleep but I still have to take a shower when I get home.
Meena is driving me home, the car is silent but is not uncortable, with her, things are not weird for me or anything but at this moment I just want to hear her voice.
- Meena. - I called
- Yes?
- Talk to me.
She laughs I don't know why so I look at her waiting for an explanation.
- It's just- she starts- you looked like a baby.
- Seriosly.
- What? You looked cute don't worry. But anyway, what do you want to talk about?
- To be honest I don't know i just wanted to hear your voice really. Do you want to talk about the interview?- I said trying to start a conversation and at the same time trying to make her ignore that I really wanted to hear her voice.
- Ahm sure but are you ok? Did any question made you feel unconfortable? If it was the fans we could---
- Meena calm down I'm fine.- I said cutting her off.
- Ah good good. I just.. nevermind.
- No no say it now.- Come on now i got curious.
- No.
- What? Why?
- Because I said so - She smirked.
- Are you going to be like this? Really?
- I have no ideia what are you talking.
- Meena I swear I'm going to--
- Do what? Hm? Tell me Aoom what are you going to do.- She laughed a little, her voice tone was flirty?

I stopped and looked at the window. Did She just...? I mean we flirt sometimes and all in a joking way but I'm the one who usually does it.
I decides to ignore her and whatever was hapening in my head.

-Now you don't want to talk anymore?- She asks.
- I-- no.
- Ok then I guess we will listen to the radio.
The song "Tally" by Blackpink started to play. She is obcess with K-pop so I let it be.
- Aoom?- She says after a while.
- Hm?
- Are you mad?- I could sense the fear in her voice so insted of teasing her I decided to tranquilize her.
- Of course not Meen.
- Oh ok.
The car is silent once again I start to remember the interview the fans were so happy. When they asked if we were dating I noticed Meena breathing heavily I don't know if it was only in my head but I decided to ask her.

Pov: Meena

I was driving while Aoom was just staring out the window. She looked serious I wish I knew what is she thinking about. She looks so worried sometimes but she does't share it with me. Maybe the fans said someting or she read the comments again or--
- Meena?
- Tell me.
- Does the shipp bother you?- she asked simply.
- You mean meenbabe? Our shipp?- She nods- No, why? Does it bother you?
- No. It's just in the interview you seemed kinda awkward when they asked if we were dating so.
- Oh I see. Well it really doesn't bother me so don't worry- I smiled
- Yeah I we know we are just friends and that's all it matters.
-Yeah you' re right.
We are just friends. I know that but when she said someting made me upset. I always found her atractive no one can't judge me because of that but I don't have feelings for her so there is no reason for me to feel like this right?
I decided to ignore that since we have just arrived to her house.
- We are here A.
- See you tomorrow.
- Bye- and with that she kissed my cheeks, got out off the car and went home.
She kissed my cheeks as she already have done millions of times but this time my heart skipped a bit and I have no idea why.

Another short chapter.
Guys if you have any ideas tell me.