11

Pov: Aoom

Both of us are already at the stage singing. The fans are loud and I really love it.
Englot is also on stage but they are on oposit sides, while singing I move closer to Char who gives me a hug, the fans screamed even louder and started calling Meena, who in joking way made a jealous face.
I run to her once it wasn't my turn to sing anymore and spined her in the air.
After two songs me and Meena got out of stage because it was Englot song, after them us alone.
We were right were waiting for our turn but I don't think this is the moment now to talk about this and I think she agrees with me because She asked:

- Are you ready?
- No but let's go, we can do this.- I smiled.

Englot was getting off the stage now, it was out turn.
The song starts to play and Meena holds my hand, this song has no choreography. The song is really calm and it's about love (of course). I look at Meena to found her already looking at me. At that moment it was only us, I forgot we were on stage and with thousands of people watching, we started dancing without breaking the eye contact, her voice and mine were everything I could listen.
At this moment the song it's almost over and she starts getting really close to me, when the song stoped the lights turned off but we didn't move, she got a close and pecked my lips. Then I smiled and looked around and became aware again. We got out of stage.

- We saw that- smirked Engfa.
- Engfa let them be they are already red- complained Char.

There's a 15 minutes break now for people go to the bathroom now, I look at Meena and she took my hand and started running.

- Where are we going?- I asked.
We went to the first room that we saw. It's really small.
- Meen---
- Let me talk first.
- Oh ok- I said not knowing exactly how to react at this whole situation.
- Aoom I like you, I think you know that, I' ve liked you for a few time now. I don't know if you liked me back and if you don't it's ok, but I really needed to tell you this and we both know we needed to talk about this thing. So yeah... I like you so much.
- Meena you know I like you too, and if you didn't then I'm talking you now.
She was about to speak but I couldn't take it anymore so I kisses her and she kissed me back immediately.
This kiss was obviously different from the one on the stage, it was more deep and with mors feelings. It wasn't agressive, it was calm but emotional.

-Meena? Aoom? Where the hell are you?- it was our boss.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

- Shit.- I murmered.
- What are we going to do?

We got out off there since he wasn't going away.

- What were you--- you know what nevermind let's go.

Pov: Meena

Ok, this is good, but what now? Are we like dating?
At least I know she likes me back I have to stop overthinking about this.

Time skip

The last part of the concert went well. Me and Aoom tried to act normal (as if we didn't kiss in front of everyone and then made out is some room), besides Char and Engfa were more close this part and since people don't know they are a couple, fans scream at the smallest interaction.
We're going home now and Aoom is going at my place for us to clear things up.
I park the car in the garage and a few minutes later she arrives.
I open the front door and she cames in.

- Hi - She said shyly.
- Hi- I smiled.
- So.. I really like you.- she looks at me.
- I really like you too.
We stayed silent for a few seconds.
- Do you want to be my girlfriend?

We asked at the same time and then bursted laghing.

- I asked first- I screamed.
- No? I did.
- Ok then, I do- I smiled not wanting to waste time.- I want to be your girlfriend.
- I want to be you girlfriend too.

She then pecked my lips.
- I have to go, Boss said no sleepovers.- She said.
- Noooo, you've literally just arrived, at least have dinner with me.- I contest.
- Fine.
- Let's go to the kitchen then.

I was the one cooking and she was sitting on the counter talking, se look like those couples from the series.
We are a couple now.
I've never been happier.

- Can we tell anyone? Or you want to it to be a secret?- She asks.
- Do you want to keep it secretly?
- No, but I don't know your opinion.
- Listen, I don't want to hide it from out friends, but we should wait a little bit more to tell the fans.
- I agree.

I'm the luckiest person alive to have her, I thought smilling.

Cuties don't you think?
Hope you like it.
Next chapter tomorrow.
Comment and vote if you want.

Bye🤍