25

Pov: Aoom

Today it's Meena's first day of work since the last incident. She's much better but I'm still nervous and worried if it's too soon even tho she constantly tells me she can do this.
I'm currently on car waiting for her.
I see the front door open and she leaves the house.
When I first looked at her I was speechless, her hair was in a bun and she was wearing a black shirt with a white jacket and white pants, she was so hot, she looked a CEO or something.

-Hi?- She says with a teasing face, probably because I was shameless staring at her.
- Hi pretty girl.

It was a little early so we stoped at a Café to order some coffee.

- Ready for your first day?
- More then ready, I miss everyone so much.- She says while smiling.
- They miss you too.- after a few time a started telling her all our schedule - and before going home we have to go live.
- Damn, all of that on my first day. I can do this - She says firmly.- but ahm, the live part, it will be with you right?
- Yes and with Charlotte and Engfa.
- Ah ok, I'm just a little scared with the fans reaction and-
She stoped talking but sudently screamed.
- WAIT DO PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE DATING?
- I- ahm I don't know, we didn't confirm anything, but all the situation is kinda suspicions itself.- I felt something inside of me tremble, is she nervous? Is She embarassed?
She just noded.
- Why?- I asked normal as if I wasn't almost dying inside.
- Just to know what to expect like, can I be clingy or not? Those things.- She aswered while looking at her phone screen.
- Oh, but, if they knew would it be that bad?- I asked almost in a whisper.
She turned off her phone and looked at me. I was probably very red, mayby with teary eyes, it's not like I'm about to cry or something, but I get like this when I'm nervous. She said it herself that people could know now because her uncle was the obstacle, but the scream just now sounded so scared.
- Aoom, what are you saying?- She laughed- of course it wouldn't be bad, I want people to know.
Oh my God. I fr have to stop overthinking everything she says.
- Oh Yeah Yeah me too.
- You thought I didn't want to? I said it like a week ago.
- I know but you sounded scared I don't know.
She kissed my cheek.
- I love you, you know that. Of course I want people to know that you're mine.

Pov: Meena

We arrived work. Aoom is such a worried baby. I still can't believe she thought that.
I held her hand walking to the company.
She opened the door for me.
And soon as I steped inside, like 10 people came running to me.
- Meena Hi.
- Your back?
- Are you ok?
- I'm sorry for what happen.
- I'm so happy to see you.
- We miss you so much.
- GUYS.- screamed Aoom- let her breath jeez.
- Sorry- they all said in choir.
- It's ok - I smiled.

After talking to all of them me and Aoom went to the 3rd floor.
We are on the elevator now.
- See I told you they missed you.- She giggled.
I was about to reply but sudently the everything started shaking, I look at Aoom and sudently the lights were off.
- Aoom?
- It's ok it's ok.
The lights were back now but the elevator wasn't moving.
- Shit, we're stuck.

- Girls there was a problem don't worry we will be able to take you out in an hour- Said a voice.
- An hour? What a great way to comeback.
I look at Aoom and it hit me, she has claustrophobia.
She sat on the corner and drank from her bottle.
I sit beside her and let her lay on me.
- It's ok baby, we will get out.
- I know, it's just it's so small in here.
- Let's talk about anything else- I said rubbing her hand.
- I feel like I should be the one helping you.- She laughed.
- What? Why?
- It's your first day. After everything.
- Aoom, don't you ever think that your problems aren't something to worry about, yes I went through that, you helped me, and I'm so grateful for that, but you also have to know I'm here for you too.
- Why do we always make a whole speech with this things.

We looked at each other for a minute- but then burst laughing.
- Fine, no speech just know I'm always here to help you just like you helped me.

Guys this was written while I was studying (I have more exams🥰 I'm this close. to jump of my window

Just kidding)

Also, I'm sick so ignore some random words pls😭

Tell me your opinions about this.

Comment and vote if you want.

Bye🤍