8

Pov: Meena

We were still watching the series, I mean just her probably, I'm more focused on trying to make my brain not explode.
She is right beside me. She already slept with me so many times and yet here I am, looking like a teenanger with this crazy hormones, at least that's what people say I guess.
After a few minutes I was already used to her presence so I was finally starting to undersand this episode. Well this was until Aoom turned to me, hugged my waist, rested her head on my chest and put her leg on top of mine. I couldn't move for a few seconds, but after my brain started working again I put my arm around her.
No one said anything, we never stayed like this, she already rested her head on my shoulder and all but this? This is new and I knew I wasn't the only one nervous because I could feel her heart beat, and it was raced.
We in silence, I knew none of us was watching the series at this point, and the silence was loud, so I decided to break it.

- Am I good pillow?- seriously, so many things I could have said and this is what I open my mouth for.
- You are.-she stopped for a moment- I'm sorry, is this ok?
- Yes, of course, why wouldn't it be?
- I don't know.

She looked at me in the eyes. Our faces were close and my nose was touching hers. We stayed like this, until she looked away and laughed.

- Why are we like this?
- Like what?- I acted dumb.
- You know what I'm talking about.
- Hmm no I have absolutely no idea.- I looked away pretending to think hard.
- Oh really?- She smirked
- Really- I noded.

And then she started tickling me making me laugh very hard. I tickled her back and at this time she was on top of me I tried to take control of the situation but she was strong so I held her wrists with one hand and switched positions so now I'm the one on top of her, and with my free hand started tickling her.

- STOP AHAHAH- She screamed.

And so I did, I stoped and let her wrists. When she cames down herself we looked at each other and started laughing again.
When we stoped, she pushed me to her making me lying completly on top of her. My head was hided on her neck, she grabed her phone and took a picture.

- What if I posted this?- she teased.
- Do it.
- The fans would go crazy.- She smiled.
- That's the point.
- If Marcus saw this.

I get off of her and sit on bed.

- Why do you always bring him up? If he bothers you so much I can stop talking to him you know?- I said serious now.
- Sorry, I didn't meant to bother you. Look for real now, if he is the one that makes you happy that's great I'm just teasing you.
- I should stop talking to him then.- I simply say.
- What? Why?- She asked.
- Because he is not the one who makes me happy.
- Oh, I see. Wait but are you serious? Are you going to stop talking to him.
- I know him for a week, he's a good person but he's not for I guess so yeah, better doing it now, I don't want him to have high expectetations.
- Fair enough.

And there it was. Silence. Again. Because none of us would dare to talk about the tension that has been growing between us.

- So yeah you can post that if you want.- I said as if we didn't just stoped talking for a fez minutes.
- I was joking, but, do you want to?
- If you want I want too.- I answered.
- Ok then.

After she posted on stories we decided to go to sleep once it was already 10 PM and we have to wake up at 6.
It's been 30 minutes since we are lying down, but of course, I can't sleep.

Pov: Aoom

I knew she was awake, just like me. But I don't dare to talk after everything that already happen today.
The tension between us it's obvious, but I don't know if it's just attraction from her side or if she also likes me.
I turn around to face her.
We just looked at each other and maybe it was from my head or it was dark but I thought that for a few moments she looked at my lips.
This was suffocating.
She took the hair that was on front of my face and tuck it behind my ear, then she caressed my face.

- Goodnight Aoom.
- Goodinght Meena.
- You're the best that has ever happen to me.

And then she turned around.
What did that even mean? It was on a friendly or romantic way?
I'm sanded. Oh God. How am I supose to sleep after this.
I turn around again and at that moment she did it too (again???) and evolved my waist with her hands.
Good. Great. Now we are in a spoon position and I can feel her breath on the back of my neck.
Damn, what do I do now?

Hey guys, next chapter will be focused on Englot.
What are you thinking of this?
I hope you are enjoying it
Comment and vote if you want.
Bye :)