15 (englot+meenbabe)

Pov: Charlotte

I'm at work with Engfa, we aren't doing anything because today we only have to go live later. Engfa was with her head laid on my lap.

- Char?
- Yes baby?- caressed her hair.
- Don't you think Aoom and Meena are closer now?- She whispered.
- Well they've always been very close to each other, but yeah I've noticed that too. Do you think they're finally dating?
- Well it's possible but why didn't they told us?- she pouted.
- Oh love, they're probably still adjusting, we both know they trust us.- I smiled- Besides who are we to judge, we've been talking for quite some time and we didn't tell a lot of people.
- We told our friends and family tho. But you're right, they trust us, when the right time arrives they will tell us.
I agreeded and we went back to our phones. A few minutes later Engfa talked again.
- But I want to know if they're dating now.
I laughed.
- Engfa if you're so curious go ask them.
- Do you think they'll tell the truth?- She raised her eyebrow.
- How am I suppose to know?
- I can follow them for an hour- She smirked.
- You mean spy them? Engfa that's wrong just ask them- I scolded her.
- Come on just a few minutes, they won't even notice.- She begged.
- Fine, go ahead, who am I to stop you.
- What? Oh no no. You're coming with me.
- Baby no.- I tried to stop her but she already made me get up.
- Are you going to let your girlfriend alone? - she teased.
- Aish fine just don't do that.

We looked for them everywhere and there was still no sign of them.
- See- I start talking while as we walked down the hallway- they aren't even he---
- Shhhhh- she shut me up.

Looks like I talked too soon. They were on a room alone. Meena's arm was around Aoom and they're talking and laghing.

- Eng this feels wrong- I whispered.

And sudently they kissed, it was fast but they did. Engfa held my hand with a winner face and we went back.

- See we only were there for 10 seconds.
- Ok but now what are you gonna do? You already have the confirmation that they are dating or something, what are you gonna do with that information?- I asked serious.
- Nothing, maybe tease them a little more but nothing too much, don't worry.

She laid again on my lap looking at me.
I looked at her confused.
- What now?
- What if one day the fans find out?- She sat up again.
- You mean about us?
- Yes, what were you going to do? You wouldn't like leave me or anything like that right?- She looked at her hand.
- Engfa baby looks at me- I held her face- if fans find out or if we tell them, it's fine, really, I love you, even if some people don't like tge fact that we are dating, I would never break up with you because of that.- I pecked her lips.
- Wait but, do you want to tell them?
- It's fine for me if they know and it's fine for me if they don't love- I smiled.
- Same.

And at that moment Meenbabe walked in.
- Oh I'm sorry are we interropting?
Me and Eng laughed.
- No, don't worry.
They sat in front of us and Engfa looked at me with a suspicious face. She's not going...
- So girls- She smirked (She loves smiking, omg) - are you two dating?
"Don't worry" She said, " I won't do anything" She said.
They looked at each other.
- Wait we didn't tell you?- Meena starts- I thought Aoom told you guys.
- I thought that you already have tell them- Said Aoom.
- Anyway, yes we are dating.
- Oh.- Engfa murmered.
- Me and Engfa had our suspicious that's why we asked.
- Well yeah we were...walking and Saw you kissing- DID SHE JUST OH MY GOD.
I look at her with a death stare.
- Don't worry that's fine. I've saw both of you do worse- laughed Meena.
We blushed at the memory. We basically made out at a party and Aoom and Meena saw. That was embarassing.

We kept talking about it and then Aoom told us about her parents reaction and all.
It was now time to go live.

- Hiii.

We were advertising hair products and reading coments.
- " Are you two dating?"- Engfa read- no we are not.
And I remembered our conversation. We have talked about this before. I know she wants to tell people, but she thinks I don't for some reason.
I touched her lap and she looked at me immediately. I gave a tell-them look and she aswered with a are-you-sure.
- Guys actually... she lied- I start- we are dating.

Time Skip

Pov: Aoom

- I'm so happy for them, the comments have been great.- I told Meena.
- Me too.- She stops and looks at me- is that ok if we don't tell them already right? I love you so much, but I don't know if we are ready for it now.
- Meena of course it's ok. I agree with you. And we have to let them enjoy their moment.- I hugged her.
- I love you so much. I just don't want you to think I want to hide you or something.
- I know Meena. Don't worry, for real.- I caressed her hand.

After a few minutes I felt her staring at me.
- What? - I ask.
- Nothing I'm just looking at the mole on your neck, I have always found it so cute - She giggled.
- What are you talking about? I don't have a mole.
- Yes you do, you always had right on the front, you never noticed that?
I shake my head and looked on my phone camera.
- What? You're right I have a mole, how didn't I noticed?

Looks like she looks at me a lot to know this kind of things.

🚨WARNING🚨

My school is about to start so I won't be able to update everyday, but I'll always post everytime I can, I hope that's ok.

Are you enjoying this?

This chapter was someone's idea on comments (thank you by the way :) )

Comment your opinions and vote if you want.

Bye🤍