4

Pov: Meena

- Finally, I'm ready.

I turn around and there she was, stunning as always, but something is different, I can't stop looking at her, the dress, the hair, the shoes, the make up, everything was on point and once again I felt my heart racing.

- Did you just check me out Meena?-she laugh.
- I- no, I mean I was just looking at your dress it's really beautiful you know?
- Yeah yeah fine. Are they still shooting?
- Yep we have to wait here.

She sits right beside me and rests her head on my shoulder, I froze at the check and she seems to notice because she puts her on my lap, after I calm down myself I was expecting her to take her hand, but she didn't, she left her there for what seemed forever and I could still feel the warm on my leg.
I tried to distract myself but I couldn't she probably did this before but I didn't care at the time. However, now It's different, every touch, every stare, every look, everything made me feel nervous. I'm not blind or dumb I know I'm catching feelings for her now, but how do I stop this? There's no way she will ever feel the same and It's better stopping now that it's just some crush before I fell in love. I'll just ignore her for a few time, she won't even realize that.

Pov: Aoom

I noticed that she was weird but I don't know why. Everything I do seems to bother her: either she gets all red or looks away or something. Right now she looks thoughtful and serious I don't know what's happening. I should talk to her.

- Meena- I started but got cut off by her.
- I'm going to the bathroom.- she says getting up and not even looking at me.
Ok, now I know something is wrong. Did I do something? I'll just wait she cames back.

Small time skip

It's been 30 minutes and there's no signal of her. I decided to get up and go check if everything is fine.
On my way to the bathroom I found her, she was sitting on the couch in other room. Why did she leave?

- Meena? What are you doing here?
- Oh Aoom hi, I just thought I saw something so I came in here.
- What? But you're sitting on the couch and on your phone.
- Oh that.. I was just checking some things I was about to go back.
And with that she gets up and goes back.
- Wait Meena.
She turns and looks at me.
- I don't know what happen but if it was me I'm sorry you, know that I love you right?
She nods.
- Yeah don't worry it's just something I have on my mind.

Pov: Meena

I can't do this, I thought that I could ignore her but seeing her so worried breaks my heart, I screwd up, I admit it I souldn't have ignored her, but I didn't know what to do.
She looked so worry and it was my fault. I have to find a way to deal with my feelings and act like everything's fine.
She sits beside me again but this time far from me. I can see she's trying to give me space. I caught her staring some times, I know she is concerned about me.

- Aoom, I'm sorry.
- For what?
- For ignoring you, it wasn't your fault, you didn't do anything wrong, I just...
- It's ok if you don't want to tell me now, but you know you can talk to me- she smiled- I'm always here for you- She hugged me.
- I know I know- I hugged her back
- So... we're good right?- she asked breaking the hug.
- Of course we are.
- Girls it's your turn- we heard.

Hey guys, I know the chapters have been short but I hope that's ok.
Anyway, I'll try to post another one today but if I can't I'll post tomorrow.✨