20

Pov: Aoom

It's been a few weeks since the incidente with Gina and me and Meena kept living our lives like se always do.
Today Miss Grand is going live later just another pagent stuff.
I've just arrived to the company and everyone was with a worried look. Not just worried, scared too.

- What happen?- I asked confused.
In the room were Meena, Char, Engfa, Nesa, Boss and Snack. They looked at each other and Engfa Gave me her phone. It was a picture of me and Meena kissing with the title: 2 contestants of Miss Grand Thailand seen kissing yesterday, are they dating?. I look at Meena and she was bitting her nails, she only does it when she's nervous.
- I see- I tried to keep calm- so what now?
- I think we should let you guys talk- Said Engfa and everyone left the room almost immediatly.
I sat beside Meena and saw her tearing up. Shit.
- I'm sorry it was my fault, I'm the one who kissed you that day- she sniffed on my shoulder.
- What are you talking about? It's anyone's fault, se are in this together right? - I held her hand.
- Yeah but we agreeded to keep it private and now this? Can't we have a minute of peace? I am sorry it's just I don't want you to be mad or sad because of this.
Seeing her like this break my heart, her nose was red, her tears were rolling down her cheeks and her hair was all over her face. All because she was nervous of my reaction?
- Meena, let's be honest they were going to find out sooner or later, it's ok for me, but if it makes you uncorfortable--
- No no, it's fine but...
She stoped right away and looked at the floor. There was something she wasn't telling me but I don't know what.
- Meena I know you are hidding something.
She looked even more worried now.
- You can tell me everything, we promised to each other that we would talk if anything was bothering us.
She was still scared to tell me, what would it be?
- My uncle doesn't know- She says sudently.
- Your uncle?
- My parents know and they love you and support us and all. However, I didn't told my uncle.
- And why is that a problem?
- He is very very very homophobic. He is going to kill me.
She looked terrified.
- Meena look at me, don't worry maybe he doesn't care anymore.
- Oh no, he does care look.

And she showed me a mesage he sended her. " You're such a disapointment to this family". How dare he? Son of bitch.

- Boss told me he was going to force the security.- She murmured.
- I am so sorry this is hapening to you, but I still have the feeling you're not telling me everything Meena, I don't want to force you, but I can only help you if you talk to me.
She then stoped. I think She didn't even breath for a moment.
- He beat me once. I went to the hospital. He told everyone he found me like that. No one belived me. He Said if he saw me or found out I was being "like this" again he would... do worse.
She talked making a lot of pauses and my anger for her uncle grew each minute. I am going to beat hum myself if he appears. Meena was trying not to cry until now but when she finished talking she started again.
- I am so sorry Meena.

GUYS I wrote this on my tablet so I am so sorry for the random mistakes.
Wattpad only updated half of what I wrote. I ll post the rest later.

Comment your opinion.
Vote if you want.