13

Pov: Meena

I was getting ready for a photoshoot with Engfa when Char and Aoom arrived. Today is a big day for me and Engfa: we are going to appear on a cover of a very famous magazine.
- We're so proud of both of you- said Charlotte.
I'm grateful that I have them, I would never imagined before that today I would be here.
Meanwhile me and Aoom are each day more open to public as our relationship gets stronger and stronger, we didn't confirmed anything yet and I don't know when it'll happen, but right now I just want to let things flow.

Pov: Aoom

I'm so happy that Meena's dreams are coming true. She deserves the world.
While they were working me and Charlotte are just watching them.
Sudently I heard my phone ringing. Shit I forgot to put it on silent mode. I apologized to everyone and went outside.
It was my mom.

- Hi mom, is it urgent?
- Well kind of, it dependes of your answer.- She says.
- What?
- Are the rumors true?- She asked
- What are you talking about.
- Are you and Meena dating? Or the fans made up everything?- She asks.
I stopped for a moment. Oh no, she knew.
- I guess that your silence means that it's true.
- Mom listen, I'm sorry but--
- You're sorry? Why are you saying sorry? Honey I'm happy for you. I just called because dad and I want to met her.
Oh. Well that changes things. I never thought she was homophobic before but I wasn't expecting her to accept it so easy.
- Are you both free tonight?
- Yes, tonight it's fine.- I exclaimed.

When I got back they already finished so I called Meena and she run to me.
- Are you ok?
- Yes but, I may or may not...told my parents that we were having dinner with them...
- You want to introduce me to your parents?- She asks surprised.
- Well she called asking if it was true, at first I even thought she was going to have a bad reaction but then she just said she was happy for us and that she wanted to meet you, to be honest it doesn't seem a bad idea, but I souls have talked with you before.
- Don't worry it's fine really.- She países for a second- wait. What if they don't like me? What if they think I don't deserve you?
- Baby calm down, where did that even came from?
She stops once again and looks at me red.
- Did you just called me baby?- She smiles.
- Oh I did, didn't I? Don't you like it?
- No that's not it, I liked it.- She murmured shyly.
- So dinner with my parents tonight?- I tried to change the topic because I was feeling myselft blushing too.
- Fine.

I'm not gonna lie I am nervous, I've never introduced anyone to them, but when I dated someone they used to judge them without even knowing them, so I always refused to letting them meet them, but this time it's different, it's Meena, they kinda know her right? It's also the first woman I dated, I was expecting some more surprised from their part like " oh my God! You like women?" Or " I tought you were straight!". Maybe they are thinking about this and didn't told me for not hurting my feelings ir something like that.

Time Skip

We are at Meena's house and I've never saw her this nervous. She is walking side to side because she doesn't know what to wear.
- If I knew you would be like this I wouldn't have said we were going. I'm sorry- I held her hands.
- Don't be sorry, I want to meet the people who made my favourite person, I'm just nervous.- She smiled.
- Can I help?
- Actually yes, I don't know wich one of these should I take.- She shows me 2 dresses.- The dark blue is more pretty but the dark green is more fancy.
- Meena I've seen you with the two of them, both stay super good on you.
- You're not helping.
I laughed.
- I'm sorry, you're right. It's just a dinner, I know the blue one it's more confortable, take that one- I said but looked at me with a what-if-it's-not- enough face- I like that one and they will like it too, don't worry.- I pecked to lips.
After finally convencing her to wear the blue one she went to do her make up.
I prepared myself and waited for her.
- Can we stop to buy them anything?- She asks.
- What? Why?
- Idk but like, can we?- she looked at me.
- We can, but you don't need to tho.

She smiled and thanked me, she's really into this, but I'm happy she's committed to make them like her.

- Are you still nervous?- I asked.
- Yeah.- she sighed.
- They'll like you.- I tried to confort her.
- I want them to know that I love you.
- You're so sweet, you know that?- I kissed her.

We we left the house and went to the florist so we can buy flowers for my mother (Meena insisted). When we arrived I saw her doing breathing exercises and that worried me, a lot.

- Are you okay?- I looked touched her lap.
- Yeah.

That didn't conviced me, but she got out of the car before I could speak.

I knocked on the door and held Meena's hand.
- Are you ready?
Before she could answer my mom opened the door.
- Welcome it's so nice to meet you, please come in- She smiled.

I take a deep breath before entering. I mean, what could go wrong?

Please tell me your opinion about this. Are you liking it?

I think I am going to make a few more englot chapters, but next one will still be Meenbabe, I mean we have to know the parents reaction now right?
Comment your opinions and vote if you want.

Happy New Year💗
Bye