24

Pov: Meena

The grass was green. It has always been green, but when you see it everyday you don't notice that. The same way that our brains get used to the sound of the birds in the morning and you have to make an effort to actually listen to them. The same that your favourite song stops having that feeling inside you after you listening on repeat.

In my case I haven't seen grass or listen the birds in a while. However, Aoom has. She's walking around smiling and talking to me. But she doesn't see the amazing blue sky or listens the water falling.

My therapist told me it was normal to feel this way, even with Aoom. But it didn't happen, honetly each day I just want her more.
If I could I would stay with her forever without getting tired, but that's not possible, so I try to spend all the time I can with her.

- When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher.- She says randomely- math teacher to be precise.
- Wait you like math?
- Oh God no, I prefere languages, but when I was a child math was my favourite subject.
- Mine were History and Science.- I said.

If I was still studying I would hate history tho, I would prefer something else, even that I grew off.
Is there really anything that keeps the same my whole life?

- Are you listening?- I heard Aoom.
- Oh I'm sorry, can you repeat it please?
She rolled her eyes playfull.
- I asked you what your "you child" thought you would be now.
- I wanted to be a singer.- I answered.
- Really? Well, you sing in concerts.
I laughed.
- I don't think I sing well so it's just for fun, but sure.
- WHAT?-she screamed.
I looked at her with a confused face.
- What do you mean by that? Your voice is so pretty and you never get out of tone. I love listening to you singing.
I started singing bad on purpose causing both of us to laugh.

Pov: Aoom

I'm glad that we came here today.
The therapist told me this would be huge step and that starting now, things would slowly getting back to normal.
Even thought I know it will take a quite amount of time for her to heal completly I'm proud that she's trying her best.
- What if we go there?- She points at the swings.
- Sure- I giggled.

She's still the same baby as always.
We sat in each swing, while I was riding it slowly she was going faster and faster.
- Don't get hurt- I warned her concerned.
- Don't worry about it honey.

After a few minutes she stoped probably tired and looked at me smiling, I felt butterflies.
It's curious that this things don't change at all, the feelings I mean.
I still love her the same, well more, but never less that's for sure.

- What? Do I have something on my face? - She asked touching on her cheeks.
- No no- I looked away realising I was staring at her for a quite some time.
- What were you thinking?
- The sky is more blue today than the other days.
- Really? That's what you were thinking?- She said desapointed.
- I love you.
She looked surprise but still answered:
- I love you too.

Pov: Meena

We've been on the swings for an hour, she went to get ice cream, mine was chocolat and her was salted caramel. I have no idea how can someone like that flavour but I just pretend that it's not that bad because it makes her happy (even thought she knows deep down I don't like it).

- What have fans been saying?- I asked.
- I told you to not look in the comment section.- she said with a serious face.
- And I didn't, that's why I'm asking you.
- Well, I am not gonna lie, there is a fee hate comments BUT most of people and when I say most of people I meant like 90%, are on your side, our side.
- That's good that's good.- I murmured.
- Don't worry, they are always commenting on my lives saying "meena take your time" "aoom tell meena we love her".
- You're lying now- I laughed.
- I'm not, really. They really said that! you can ask Ice or Charlotte if you want. AH- She screams sudently.- Charlotte and Engfa want to see you. Is that ok?
- Yeah of course.- I said with a confused time- why wouldn't it be ok?
- I don't know but they were scared to bother you or something.
- Tell them it's fine really. - After a few seconds- I think we should go, I didn't bring my jacket with me.
- Are you cold?-she asked.
I noded.
- Here take mine, I'm not wearing it sooooo....
- You're the best girlfriend ever, you know?
She laughed.
- Because I don't let you catch a cold?
- Nah, because you're always here. You make me feel that something if change between us it will only be for the best.
- You mean if we get married eventually?- she smiled.
The comment made me blush and I whispered a "Yeah".
- I think that would be great too- She wrapped her arms around me.

Ok fine, I admit it, sometimes, change it's not that bad...

Guys the exam went awfull but at least it's over 😍.
I'm sorry for not posting this week but I really didn't have a chance to write. Even this chapter was written while I was eating soup so I'm sorry for the bad grammar and for not being very creative.😭

Please tell me your opinions on comments.
Vote if you want.

Bye🤍