16

Pov: Meena

Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary, I though to myself.
6 months with Aoom. The best 6 months of my life. I have something planned already and already bought the gift I'm going to give her.
I already asked boss for the day off and he agreeded (he says he's the shipper number 1).
We still didn't confirmed anything to the fans but they basically know. We aren't very discreet to be honest and sometimes paparazzi takes photos of us, at the moment they are very popular and fans go crazy, but two weeks after no one remembers it so no one cares.
Of course we got some homophobic hates, at first I was scared of Aoom's reaction because she used to care about this, but know she really doesn't cate and I proud that she could grew out of that, besides our fans support and us and most of them are shippers, some even atack the haters on comments (it's hilarious).

I'm currently laid on my bed thinking about tomorrow, I am so excited, usually I would be nervous about the gift but I really think that she is going to like.
Everything is planned and is going to be alright.
I already thought that to myself at least five times, but I still can't sleep.
So I decided to choose my outfit for tomorrow since I always take too much time choosing.

I recently bought two dresses, a bordeaux and a midnight blue.
The bordeaux one had a sexy vibe but the other has a sweet cutie vibe.
I dressed each of them twice, and still can't decide so I decided to call Engfa even thought it's late.

- ARE YOU OK?- She asks.
- Calm down, why are you yelling?
- Meena it's 2 AM I hope your house is on fire because you woke up me and Charlotte.- She complains.
- Well, ahm... Aoom and I...
- Is that your excuse?
After she said that I heard Charlotte scolded her and Engfa just saying "ok ok got it you're right I'm sorry baby".
- You're lucky that she undersands you. Anyway what do you need?
- Can we face time?
- Sure.

She ended the call and I called her right away.

- Which one of this two?- I asked desperate.

Charlotte appeared on screan.
- Uau Meena they'te gorgeous.- She stops and looks at Engfa- See I told you she probably had a good reason to call.
I laughed at them, they always look like those married couples from the shows.
After looking at me for a few time Engfa said:

- Both stay great on you, but in my opinion you should take the bordeaux one.
- Thank you, I won't bother you anymore go to sleep.
Before hanging out Charlotte spoke:
- Send a picture of you tomorrow for us to see the final result with your hair and make up done.
- Sure.

I feel like they treat me like their child sometimes even tho I'm almost same age as Char.
I should go to sleep, it's really late.

Pov: Aoom

It's today! I'm so happy. Half year. Sometimes I think, I spend most of the time pretending that I didn't want her, but now, all I want it's her.
All I can think about it's her.
I'm sad? I want her.
I'm happy? I want her.
I'm tired? I want her.
I'm nervous? I want her.
I'm excited? I want her.

She is the defenition of perfect.
"No one is perfect" ok I got that, but she is perfect to me.

I'm wearing a black dress. Not a boring or sad dress, a elegant one.
Char asked me to take a picture with a dress (I don't even know how she found out I have a date today but ok).
I send it to her and she replys immediately. " DAAAMNN GIRL" I laughed but stopped when I saw the next mensage "you want her on your bed is that it? Hahahah just kidding have fun" I blushed, I already had sex with Meena but Char it's right. I do want her, in fact, on my bed.
I was having some unholy thoughts when she called.

- Hi baby I'm here.

I left the house and entered her car.
There was a box full of my favourite chocolates there and some pictures off us.
- For you baby.
- I also have something for you but I'll give you when we get back- I smiled.

I don't know how it happen but we laughed the whole trip telling stories about each other.

Pov: Meena

We are now at restaurant. I open the car door as always and we entered.
- Reservation for Rina Chatamonchai?
- Follow me please- the waitress said.

We were in a private room just in case people followed us.
- I know you are fine with people knowing about us, but I also know you love privacy.- I whispered on her ear.
She muttered a thank you.
- Here's the menu.

We asked for our food and the waitress left.
- This is so nice Meena but you didn't need to, you know that.
- I wanted to. I want everything to be perfect for you.- I took her hand and intertwined our fingers.
- When I was younger I used to see those reality shows with my aunt, and once a woman said that with the past of the years her husband stoped taking her on dates and treating her good.- she looked at me confused- I thought that was the most stupid someone could do. And I still think that, but now even more. I love you so much, I promise to show my love for you forever- I smiled.
She pouted.
- You are the best someone could ask, what did I do to deserve you?
- Don't say that.
- I know it's just you are amazing and even more than I ever dreamed of.
We kept talking all this sweet things until the food arived.
- I didn't know that you knew what were my favourite chocolates.- she teased.
- You mentioned it once on live I think. But that is not the only gift I have for you.
- No? What is the other one?
- You'll see.

Sorry for not updating yesterday but I already have biology and chemestry tests next week😭

Are you enjoying this?

Do you want just a few more chapters and this to end faster or something dramatic to happen and a more and more chapters and last longer?( Tell me your opinion)

Do you want fluf chapters or hot chapters? ( Tell me your opinion)

Comment and vote if you want.

Bye 🤍