10

Pov: Meena

It's been days and the tension between me and Aoom just keeps growing, even the fans notice. I don't know what to do anymore, I tried to ignore these feelings but it didn't work.
We both know we have to talk but none of us wants to be the one talking first. No one says anything and it looks like we are just going to stay like this forever ( not literraly but still).
We have a concert tonight here in Bangkok, I hope we can at least jeep this tension discreet, but I know it will be hard.
We are in practise room now because we have to dance during some songs, and there's this move that I still can't do it right, I guess I'll just not do it, they won't even realize.

- Meena you keep doing it wrong do you need help?- asked the instructor.
- Actually yes, I don't know how to do the hand part.

He came behind me, grabed my wrists and started doing the move how it should be done. I have finally undersand when Aoom came back and fake cough twice.
Me and the instructor looked at her confused and she just gave us a very cynical smile. Was she... jealous?

- Well did you undersand how it's done?- asked the instructor looking unconfortable because of the suffocating environment.
- Yes, I did thanks.- I answered trying to smile.
- I'm going to get some water- he said.
When he got out of the room it was just me and Aoom there.
- What were you two doing?- She asked clearly bothered.
- He was just explaining a move to me. Why?
- Nothing. You were just...so.. close?
- So? - I tried to look calm.
- Nevermind.
I get closer her.
- Nevermind? Is that all you have to say?
- What do you want me to say?

Pov: Aoom

Yes, I was jealous but can you judge me? He was all over her.

- I just want you to tell me what's going on between us- She said getting even closer.
- Why don't you tell me?
Our faces were close, I could hear her heart from here. We kept looking at each other.
- We have to talk about this- She says but I could only focus on her lips, and so did she. She keeps getting closer slowly, like if she's asking for my permition to get into my personal space, we were about to kiss but:
- Girls we need to-- oh... I'm sorry- Said Charlotte coming into the room.

It was so close. Damn it.

- That's ok we were just doing a stare contest.- really is this the best excuse that she could remember?
- Yeah right.- Char exclaimed obviosly not believing it.- Anyway the boss called you, because of the passport for next week.

And she just left. Meena and I looked at each other not knowing what to do now.
- we should--
- yeah let's go.

Pov: Meena

Nevermind the "we can keep the tension discreet". We. Were. About. To. Kiss.
If Charlotte didn't came in would she let me Kiss her?
How am I suppose to do this.
After meeting with the Boss I decided to go get some coffee at the bar. But guess who was there? Aoom.
Forget the coffee.
It's not like I don't want to talk to her about that but how do I do it? How do I start a conversation with that topic?
I'm going to talk with Charlotte to see what she has to say, everytime I need an advice I know I can count with her.

Few minutes later

After looking for her everywhere I finally found her.

- Can we talk?
- Of course, what's up?- She smiled
- So... I know this may sound weird ir random I don't know, you probably already know this... there's this tension between me and Aoom, I like her, but I don't know if she likes me back. However, before you came in, we were about...to kiss. And now we have to talk about it and I don't know what to do.
- Meena, you should confess to her. Maybe she likes you back. You have to talk about this.- she said trying to confort me.
- Still what if she rejects me and this ruins our friendship?- I asked startind to tear up.
- Oh Meena - She huggs me- we both know that won't happen. Have you seen the way she looks at you? Come on.
- Do you really think I should tell her?
- I do.

After talking a little bit more I finally devided to talk with Aoom.
I went to the bar and she was still there.

- We need to talk.- she says at the moment I walk towards her.
- Yes we do.

We went to a empty room and looked at each other.

- Soooo- I start.
- This is so awkward- She says sitting on the floor.
- We almost kissed.
- Yes, yes we did- She murmured.
- Can I ask you something?- I feel like I'm about to explode.
- Sure.
- If Char didn't came in, would we have kissed?
She went silent but then.
- Yes.
- Oh okay I-
- Girls you're here! You have to go the concert is in four hours we have to go make sound check and make up and everybody let's go- said the Boss appearing out of nowhere.

I guess the conversation stays for another moment.
We went to where the concerto Will take place on separated cars and arrived at the same time.
The first 2 hours were just sound check and we were surprisingly not that awkward. We talked and interact in a normal way but there was still that tension that would only go away by talking.
The 3rd hour was us getting ready so we didn't have time to talk ir even see eache other either.
Now we are waiting that they give us a signal for us to go.

- Meena- She started- I really lik---
- Girls let's go it's time- someone screamed at us.

Can we just have 10 minutes to talk without being interrupted?

Sorry for posting late.
I really hope all of you enjoy this story.
Tell me your opinions so I know what I can improve and what you want :)
Comment and vote if you want
Bye 🤍