29

Three months later

Pov: Meena

After everything that happen this year, I decided to go on vacation with Aoom.
She is so tired from work, she really needs time to relax.
Tomorrow is our flight. We are now parking what we need and even with a tired face Aoom is smiling, I think she is excited.

Not gonna lie, it was hard to choose a destination, she wanted to go Australia but gave up whe I searched "spider species common in Australia", I suggested Japan but we already went there then Brazil, but we have too many fans there. After 1 hour of talking we decided that a country in Europe would be a good choice, but then there were still many options. We were looking for a warm country, we were indecided between Italy, Spain and Portugal. "Wait Portugal is a country?" She asked. I knew she was bad at geography, but that bad?
So I decided Portugal to prove her that it was not part of Spain.
Portugal is famous for its amazing beaches to we just reserved an hotel in a place called Algarve.

- You said it's hot there but like 25ºc hot or 40ºC hot?- She asked.
- It's July Aoom, there it's summer, so 40ºC hot.
- How do you know so much about it?
- I don't know honestly.
- Wait. What if people there are homophobic? What if it is an homophobic country? Is being gay a crime there?

Oh right. A very awesome problem that all gay couples go through.
- Aoom, gay marriage it's legal there. It's going to be fine. I already search about it. Stop stressing. Everything. Is. Going. To. Be.Fine.
- I just want everything to be great.- She pouted.
- It will- I pecked her lips.- I don't know how many bikinis do I take.
She gave me a very dirty smirk.
- Don't.- I say.
- What? I didn't even say anything.- She rolled her eyes playfully.
Her expression became serious when she looked at one specefic bikini I was going to wear.
- You're going to take THAT one?
- Well yeah I was thinking of it. Why? What's the problem?
- No nothing it's just...I mean...you know...

I look at it and I knew exactly what She thought.

- No I don't- I teased.
- I don't want to be that toxic girlfriend that doesn't let you wear what you want but isn't that one too...small?
- Aren't all of them?- I held my laugh trying to look serious.
- Yeah, right, just saying that you'll probably get a lot of attention.
- Does that includes yours?- I held her chin making her look at me.
- You always get my attention Meena.
- Good to know.- I giggled.- you know I was joking but if you would prefer for me not to take that one I won't.
- It's not like that if you want to take it then take it.

So...should I? I mean I love that one but it's just a piece of cloth, and between that and Aoom being more relaxed I obviously prefer the second one.

- I already finished packing.- She says.
- Me too, this was the last thing.
- You know what that means?- She asked walking towards me looking like she could completly eat me up.
- Aoom---

Before I could even say anything she crashed her lips on mine, it was a kiss without patience, she was tired but now she didn't seem so tired. She pulled my hair making the kiss more intense. Only if she--- no.

- Aoom- I pulled away- you know what time is our flight tomorrow?
She looked at me with an innocent face.
- 8 AM...but so what?
- We are both tired and the flight is 16 hours. I promise that there we will do whatever you want, but now let's rest.
- You're no fun.- She crossed her arms.
Such a child.
- You know I'm right. Come on. Let's go get ready to bed.

Morning

- We are going to be late oh my God.- Aoom screamed while she was picking a coat and basically running.
- Baby, we have more than time, relax.
- You don't get it we have a very specific plan that we have to follow.

She really needs to go on vacation. Since when she's so stressed?
I look at my watch 6:39.

- Why are you just standing there? Come on.

I decided not to fight back, it wasn't worthy it, I'll just tie my shoes and get a jacket as soon as possible.
I am literally ready, she's the one who is still putting her mascara on.

- How are you done already?- She exclaimed obviosly starting to panic.
- Look at me calm down, we still have plenty of time.
- I just don't want us to miss the flight...
- What else do you need to do?- I ask trying to be helpful.
- Honetly I don't know I think I have everything but I'm scared to forget something, I feel like something is missing.

I can't really undersand if there is something missing or if she's just nervous about something.
We looked at each other, she was cleary trying to remember something and I was just looking at her. Married couple problems be like.

- MY CHARGER.- She run to the kitchen to get her phone charger.

Oh. That's it?

- Let's go?- She smiled at me.
- Yeah sure let's go.

Airport

Pov: Aoom

I know I am overthinking everything right now and I know I am probably annoying her at this point, but I just want things to be perfect.

- Honey, promise me one thing- Meena held my hand.- when we land, all those worries in your head must go away, all of this is for us to relax not to stress out even more ok?

I noded, she is right.

- The doors of the flight 981, Bangkok to Algarve will open now.

We immediately get up and went to area that we were suppose to be. I swear that if they make us stop to check out out things....
My bag is now passing security. They didn't stop it, I look at Meena's bag, they didn't stop it either, thank God.

- What did I told you, relax- Meena touched my shoulder- you seem very tense.
- What? We still haven't landed.

This chapter was just to give a small context to what's coming next. So I know it's not the most interesting one.

Not me making mention Portugal (it:s great).

I am so tired omg.

Equal marriage was approved in Thailand!!! I am so happy for them there.

Vote and comment your opinions 💗

Byeee🤍