26

Pov: Meena

It's been 30 minutes and we're still in here.
I don't know what to do, Aoom seems to be calm compared to a few moments ago.
She's just playing with her rings for anxiety (the ones that Spin).
- Would you love me less if I was blond?- She asks.
- What? Of course not, I would love you the same as I do now, baby where did that even came from?- I asked cleary confused.
- They want me to go blond for a few time, just for a couple of shootings, but I don't know if I want to. I feel like it wouldn't fit me.- She said still looking at her rings.
- That's your decision, I think you could try, for me you're pretty either ways, mayby it would fit you more than you think.
- Yeah I guess so.

And silence again, well not silence I can still ear her rings spinning.
- Feel the rain on your skins, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in, no one else.. - I sang.
- How was the movie by the way?
- What?
- That song, it's from the movie you watched with Charlotte right?
- Yeah, it was great. I laughed a way more than I was expecting.
- I'm sorry I couldn't go.- She pouted (still not looking at me tho).
- It's ok honey.

And she smiled and looked at me.
- What now?- I asked, feeling like "What" was now my number 1 word.
- Nothing.
- No seriously what, you've been looking at your rings forever and now you smile and look at me and think you can act all misterious?
- I just love it when you call me those sweet names- She giggled.
- Me too, but I also love when you scream mine.
- MEENA.- She screamed hitting me.

I laughed. My period came a week ago, and I always get like this after.
Besides I only told the truth.

- My bad. However, I really do love it.- I pecked her lips- Don't you too?

She rolled her eyes playfull as if saying "I am not gonna aswer that".

- Aren't you going to say anything, is that it?
- What's with you today?- She smirked.
- Sorry just a little horny.
- Well yeah I noticed. - She then whispered - When we get home we will solve that.

That made me blush but at the same time, made more horny than I already was.
She touched my leg. Softly, in a way that it made me har to breath, she knows what she's doing.
- You know you're not the---
- Girls I'm sorry it took this long but we are going to bring you up.
- People love interrupting us don't they?

They really do...

Pov: Aoom

Finally fresh air, even tho my claustrophobia isn't very bad I would be lying if I say I wasn't a little unconfortable, of course that there were some moments that I would forget about it, I mean Meena really helps.

- What a great way to start you're day- said Ice.
- Yeah and also a great way to start her first day back.- I rubbed Meena's back.
- I know - she laughed- I don't want to be the kind of person that when you've just arrived is already giving you work but you guys already should be there- Ice pointed to a room where the photographs and a model were sat cleary waiting for us.

We looked at each other and pratically run.
- We're sorry we got stuck on the elevator.
They shared a look that we didn't get at first, but the they handed us a paper.
- What's that?- I heard Meena whisper.

I gave a closer look, it was a script and..wait what? They want me to kiss a guy for the photos?
I gave the paper to Meena who looked at me with a confused face.
The photographs obviosly understood.
- We will give you a moment.
- It's just for a picture- She started.- It's ok for me.
- Are you sure? I can refuse.
- Aoom this is a cover of a very famous brand, no you're not refusing it, it's really fine.- She laughed a little at the end but I know it wasn't real.

Pov: Meena

I'm getting my make up done while Aoom is doing THAT photoshoot, of course I am jealous, but obviously I am not going to tell her that right?
It's just a peck, nothing else. No need to make it a big deal, it's work.
I'm ready now for my photoshoot for a magazine.
I entered the room where Aoom was and the her photographs were leaving while mine where getting everything done.
I looked at the corner where Aoom and that one model were.
He was laughing and so was she. However, at some point when she was leaving he grabbed her arm and winked at her.
I immediately went up to them blind by the jeaulosy, wrapping my arms around her.
- How was it sweetie- I smiled at her.

She looked surprise but smiled back.
- It was normal.
Right choice of words.
- Meet Jong, the other model. This is Meena.- She said now looking at him.
- Her girlfriend- I offered him a strong handshake.
He understood the mesage since he looked at me with a "oh" face.
- Meena whenever you're ready- I heard them saying.

Small time Skip

After the this I had a small break to eat.
- I didn't know you could be so proud by telling me I was your girlfriend.- Aoom appeared of out of nowhere.
- Of course I am proud- I said serious.
- You said you were good with that.
- And I am, I am just not that good with people flirting with you.- I looked at her.
She looked at me with puppy eyes, not those forced ones, but the ones she makes uncontionsly when she feels bad about something.
- It's ok Aoom I just got..
- Jealous?
I looked at her.
- A little. - I murmured causing get to laugh.
She got closer to my ear and whispered:
- Don't worry I belong to you and only you my love, I can show it you when we get home.
That made me feel someting and think of things that I definetly souldn't be doing at work.
I coughed trying to act normal.
- You know what we should go live.
She smirked and answered.
- Sure let's do that.

What is that supposed to mean?

So...I am sorry for not updating but I had multiple exams this week.
Even tho it can take a little longer sometimes, I'll post eventually.

So I hope you are enjoying it 😀.

Do you guys want hot scenes or not?😍

Tell me your opinions on comments if you want and vote if you want.

Bye 🤍