20.5

(there was a problema with the previous chapter. Wattpad only upade half of what I wrote, so this is the continuation)

Pov: Aoom

- I am so sorry Aoom, really.- I hugged her.
When I felt she was more calm I kissed her, it was a calma and salty kiss, not just her tears were interfering but mine were too. I hate seeing her cry, it makes me cry too.
- I won't let anything happen to you.

Sudently the boss entered.
- I am so sorry for interrupting you but we have to go.

Meena's eyes were still red from crying. I barely see her cry, she always keep it to herself. However, I am proud of her for sharing what was bothering her because she never talks about it.
We went to the place of the meeting and I tried to cheer up Meena, but she was very quiet and didn't seem to be more relaxed.
I understand her point but I'm scared that people notice and take advantage of her, especially after the article.

Pov: Meena

We are now on the changing room. I know Aoom is trying everything to make me happier but I just can't stop thinking about all the "what if's".
I know deep down Aoom is worried too, but she doesn't show it.
I look at me in the mirror and remember the day my uncle found out.
All the screams all the punches all the kicks...
Every word he said to me has been echoing on my brain since that text.
It has always been there, but after a lot of therapy I could live in peace with that, until now.
There's nothing I can do about this so I should try to forget it, even tho it will be hard for me I don't have to make it hard for people around me.
I saw Aoom adjusting her dress with a annoyed face, she hates that dress.
I went there and hugged her from behinde.
- What a beautiful girl, do you got a girlfriend?- I asked smirking.
She turns around with a huge smile that faded away almost immediately making a worried look.
- Are you better now? I know you probably don't want to talk about it anymore and it was a huge step telling me what was going on but I want to make sure you're good.
- Wait wait, what do you mean a huge step?
- Well tou never tell me what's wrong... I am not like complaining, it's just you can tell me so we get thought that together- She sighed.
- I --- am sorry- I was speechless. I know I don't talk about my feelings a lot but I didn't knew it bothered her not to know.
- It's ok -She touched my cheek.
It may seem weird but I was in fact better. When I got there I wans't, but after talking to her I was(?).
- Don't worry I am better now.
- It's my presence- She giggled.

She was joking but honestly I don't think it was a lie.

- You know- She got closer.
- OH God. I AM SO SORRY. I feel like I've been interrupting you guys too many times today- it was boss.
" Yeah you have" I thought to myself.
- You guys have to go on stage.

Aoom looked at me with "are you ready? " look and I noded.

She's really worried but I guess she's right we are going to get through this together. It's not like he is going to appear out of nowhere. At least I hope not.

This was what was missing on the last part.
My school ended just now, I started writting during lunch time and finished it now.
I hope you enjoy this.

Tell me your opinions in comment.

Vote if you want.

Bye🤍