12

Pov: Aoom

It's been a couple of days since we started dating and today we are going on a date, I asked her out because we've never went out in a romantic way before. I'm so excited.
I'm picking her up at 5 PM.
I was doing my hair when my phone started ringing.

- Meena?- I asked surprised.
- Am I suppose to go fancy or more confortable? Can you tell me where we are going?
I laughed so hard.
- Meena don't worry about it, we are not going to a Soccer game or something but wear something confortable ok?
- You could just tell me you know.
- Hmm no. Anyway don't you have a date to get ready to?- I teased.
- Fine, bye.

She is such a cutie. It's so good to finally accept that I liked her all this time. She's just so perfect. I'm trying to show my feelings for her, I remember once she told me I hated her because I didn't show my feelings that much, but I don't want her to doubt my that I am I'm love with her ever so I'm trying to be more open.
I've just arrived to her house.
I went to the front door with a bouquet of pink tulips.
I wasn't nervous until now, I feel like my heart is going to explode. It's not a bad nervous though, I don't know how to explain this...
She opened the door and she was stunning she was wearing jeans and a crop top, I know it's basic outfit but everything she wears fits her perfectly, she clearly was surprised that I bought her flowers because her eyes were widen.

- For you- I said shyly.
- Aoom they're beautiful, I-- thank you.

She then kissed me.

- It's better if you let them here.- I said.
She went to kitchen and came back with a jar and put the flowers there.

- Let's go?- I asked smiling while extending my hand, she grabbed it and answered.
- Of course.

I open the car door for her just like she always does for me. It's good to be the one taking care of her.

- Can you tell me already where are we going?
- You'll see when we get there- I giggled.
- Can you give hints at least?
- You said you wanted to go there, that's the hint.

She went silent, she was thinking so hard, probably trying to remember when did she told me that she wanted to go somewhere.
The place was close so we arrived fast.

- The amusement park!- She screamed.- You remembered it, you're the best.
I smiled, proud that I choose a place she likes.
We didn't hold hands immediately because we were both afraid but after brushing against each other twice, I hold it firmly.

- Where do you want to go first?

Pov: Meena

I know she was scared of heights so I was trying not to choose anything she wouldn't be confortable.

- You know that I know you want to go to the ferris wheel right? Come on. Let's go there- She starts walking again.
- But you are scared of heights..
- Don't worry about it.

But I do worry, of course I worry. We arrived there and she murmured "omg".

- If you don't want to do this it's ok.
- But I want to.

It started moving and I looked at her.

- Meena I'm fine, it's not that bad, enjoy the view- She points outside.
It was beautiful, the sun was starting to set.

- This is beautiful, you're the best.- I exclaimed.

We were at the highest point right now and I feel her holding my hand more tighly, which cause me looking at her worried.

- I'm fine, really.

After this we went to a few more attractions, bought cotton candy and won each others toys.

- This was great- I said when we entered the car.
- I'm glad you liked it, but it's not over yet.
- Wait what?

She started driving.
- Tell me, you can't leave me curious like this now.- I fake cried.
- I can and I will- She smirked.
I pretended to sulk but it didn't work, damn she was good at this.

- We're here.
We were at the top of a hill.

- Come with me- She ordered.
"Yes Ma'am" I tought.
There was a table with food and driks there and it was so calm, se could see the whole city from there.
- Today there's fireworks and I know you like this things, so I brought you here an--
I cut her off by kissing her.

- This is great.
- Look it's starting.

It was beautiful, I've never felt this loved before.
I look at her and she was smiling while watching.
The colors were reflecting on her eyes and her face.

- God, I love you.- I said out loud, shocking both of us.
- You do?
- Yeah, I really do.- I smiled.
- I love you too.

And I kissed her again, I thought kissing during fireworks was something that only happens in movies, but looks like it also happens in this world.

I'm sorry it was late but here it is.
I wasn't feeling creative today so I'm sorry if this isn't the best 🙏.
Tell me if you are enjoying this fr
(I've just realised that my keyboard corrects shocked to chocked🤨🤨 help)
I'll try to write the next chapter tomorrow :)
Comment and vote if you want.
Bye 🤍