5

Pov: Aoom

It's been days since that inceedent and everything seems to be back to normal.
I noticed that she's a little weird sometimes but I guess that's fine and
she promised to talk to me if anything is bothering her.
Today is our day off and I want to spend it with her, I already called her, and she agreeded. Meena is picking me up so at 10 AM so I'm getting ready.
I don't know what clothes to wear. This never happen to me. Why can't I decide? God.
This one is too unconfortable and this is too short to go out.
I like this but, what if she doens't like it? Wait wait since when do I care about this. I'm just going to take this jeez. What is happening to me.
I chose a black skirt and a beige pull and a black jacket. Just a basic outfit so my brain doesn't explode.
I' just finished my make up when she texted me:
I'm here A

Give me 5 minuts

I chose a bag, put perfume and went outside.
She was out of the car leaning on the passager door on her phone. Damn what a vew. Oh God seriosly what is wrong with me today.

- Looking good Meena- I Said getting closer to her.
- You are not that bad yourself A- she smiled, that made me proud, at least I picked a good outfit.
She opens the door for me in a joking way (I think) and entered the car.
- So where do you want to go?- I asked.
- You choose.
- Oh come on, we always do what I want, so I want you to choose this time.
- But--
- This is not a request- I said trying to look the most serious possible.
- Fine. To be honest I really would like to walk at the park.
- That sounds great! Let's go then.

Pov: Meena

It's been hard to ignore my feeling towards her. Each day looks like they get stronger, but I can't ignore her or talk to her about that obviously, so I decided to keep being friends with and trying to go out with someone.
Some guy asked me to go on date with him last week so I accepted and we've been texting since then.
I know it may sounds bad like "what if he falls in love?" if I see it won't work I'll stop but I have to try.

Pov: Aoom

- Meena, can I put music?- I asked, even though we were talking I love having background noise.
- Sure take my phone it's already  connected to the car.
And like that I got her purse, and took get phone.
- Meena?
- Yes?
- Can you unclock it please?
- Oh yeah right, of course.

I open Spotify and search for a good playlist. But sudently a notification pops up.

- Marcus send you a mensage.
- Oh, ahm ok.
She looked unconfortable, maybe it's because I saw her notification and ...
but wait. Who the hell is Marcus.
- Who is he?
- Just a ... friend.
She's it's a terrible liar.
- OMG you're lying.- I literally screamed.
- Ok fine we went on a date and since then we've been talking. Sorry I didn't know, you wanted to know.

-It's not like I have to know, it's just, it's about you Meena, of course I care- I was a little bit offended.

The silencie dominated the car so I put music.
What was this feeling? I don't like this Marcus or whatever. She was fine without him and... Ok ok enough. I'm crazy today that's it. If he makes her happy I should be happy too right?
It's just... why him? Why am I bothered by this?

- I should have told you, but I didn't know how.
- It's ok, I don't have to know everything about you- I tried not to look toxic.
- I know but I wanted to tell you,you are my best friend A.
- It's ok Meena really- I don't know if I'm happy or sad, my brain it's like " yey I'm her best friend" but also " oh no, I'm her best friend" why. Why. Maybe it's period I should just forget it.
- I don't want you to think I don't trust you.- She says.
- I know you do.- I laugh- When the fans find out you have a boyfriend it's going to be funny.
- First: he's not my boyfriend- She states- and second: it won't be funny at all they'll be all depressive.
- OMG meena is not gay- I say teasing her.
- Yeah something like that, even tho I kinda am.
I stopped laughing at the exact moment. What. Did She just wait.

- Meena what?
- I mean, I'm bi.
Oh. Yep she just came out to me. Ok ok act normal I don't want her to think I'm unconfortable with that.
- Oh that's great! I didn't knew...
- Ahah I know. I didn't tell you because with the shipp and all I was afraid that you think that I was a creep or something.
I stopped, she was afraid of my reaction?
- Meena, I would never, never, say or think anything like that about you.
- No... I know, it's just, nevermind- I could see it was hard for her to talk about this.
- It's ok Meena. It doesn't change anything between us, I swear.- I smiled.
- Thank you. Seriously.
- But promise me if you and Marcus decide to date you'll tell me.- I really wanted to know.
- I promise.

I'm happy she came out to me. I don't know why but knowing She wasn't fully straight made me feel better, specially after knowing about that "Marcus".

- We're here, let's go- She said stopping the car and running to open the door for me. Isn't she the cutest?

She really is the cuteste ahahah
Hope y'all like it