Hatred Manifest

Demon of Hatred, Phase 2

Music is highly recommended
—————

It was terrifying

No other words could be said as Jersey and the rest watched Haku scream in pure agony, just as those screams shuddered with pain and despair, they slammed into their bones with just as much rage and resentment, if not more of it than anything else. The Beast was literally melting to it's bones, but even then, Haku simply wouldn't go down, and had gone completely mad with rage and suffering.

'How...how can something like this even exist...?'

Kaoru was silent in her mind, just as baffled as Jersey was at the sheer tenacity to survive Haku had...though, perhaps that wasn't the right word. She had so much rage, so much pain, so much hatred...

She was surviving off that that alone, her wrath for the Kansen was all that kept her going, like a Demon born of Hell's deepest pits was unleashed to the world.

"Fi...FIRE!!" Jersey looked on as everyone else fired their guns at Haku yet again, the cannons drowning out Haku's wails just as she did to her flames.

The Abyssal's gaze looked to the Kansen that shot at her, and as the shells came close, she screamed with all her rage, and leapt. Their eyes tracked her as she jumped clear over the shells, dozens of meters in the air where she evaded every shot before slamming down unfazed.

"What the?!"

"How hard is it to kill this thing?!"

Everyone was panicked and terrified, as anyone would be facing down a monster this big that simply refused to die. Jersey even backed up a little as Haku's gaze met her's, sending shivers down her back from the soulless sea of anger in them.

What could she ever hope to do against something like that?!

...

At the back of the group, Ryuuhou felt someone's hand fall to her shoulder, gently pushing her aside as they stepped through the crowd. She looked to who it was, feeling her eyes widen at the sight, freezing up even as she noticed them.

This repeated constantly, as the person advanced through the crowd towards the front, soon coming through as Haku screamed and rushed Jersey down, her melted hand stretching like a whip as she dragged it behind her, wanting to end the Battleship with her teeth. Jersey soon felt someone's hand fall to her shoulder too, snd when she looked, the first thing she noticed was the one blemish that was easily recognizable.

The lone horn on her head.

She didn't say a word before the woman rushed forward, meeting Haku in the middle and kicking with all her strength, actually stopping the rampaging monster and sending her back, laying her out. Jersey's jaw dropped at the sight, and she soon looked over her shoulder to Jersey's eyes as well.

"If you desire to live, then leave."

"What...but you..."

The Human like Abyssal looked back to the recovering Haku, drawing a single sword from her waist. "I am Oni, Haku and I are under the same Queen, but she has gone too far into this...frenzy. She is a mindless beast, and so, she must be put down like one."

She didn't get the chance to respond before Haku screamed again, the agony fueling her attacks as she swung her broken arm, launching her black blood towards Oni in large fireballs. The warrior quickly bent her legs as she saw them coming, and...vanished from sight?

They all heard a scream from Haku again, and saw Oni just underneath her before the fireballs landed and obstructed their vision. It didn't take long to clear, and they were witness to the battle going on between Iowa's trusted aides.