Hell Awakes

Equal Dragon Weapon

(For your information, it's a fan song)
—————

Nightmares...

...

Destruction...

...

War...

...

World below...

...

Stricken Legend...

...

Lies from above...

...

Salvation from below...

...

She is coming...

...

She is coming...

...

She is coming...

"AAAHHHHH!!" Screaming as she awoke from her dreaming state, she put a hand to her chest, feeling the rapid drumming of a false heartbeat, one she doesn't have due to her cube, yet it replicates it so perfectly.

Letting out a shaky sigh, she looked out the window of her room, up to the bright moon above that never failed to soothe her when her dreams brought her distress. "What...were those visions?"

Her bedroom door was thrown open, and she snapped to the figure that came in. "Shinano! Are you okay?!"

"Yes sister...I am well."

"That scream tells me otherwise Shinano." Musashi made her way over to her younger sister's bed, sitting down on it and looking at her with concern. "You never screamed like that before, and for the past few months, you've been getting less and less sleep...what's biting at you Shinano?"

The younger fox stayed silent at her elder's question, until she felt her hand fall on her own. Shinano's gaze met with Musashi's once more, and her ears flattened before looking away again.

"Shinano, every doubt you have about these dreams can lead you to continual torment. Please, tell me your ails and allow me to comfort you, that way you can return to your pleasant sleep."

...

"I...foresaw many things...these past few months. One such thing...was a great war."

"A war?"

The younger fox nodded. "Yes...this started many months ago...almost a year now."

Buildings collapsing everywhere, screams of hundreds, if not thousands, filling the air. Rubble crushing many, explosions taking even more, as if the wrath of the Gods had descended on humanity.

"I saw destruction and war...so many lives lost in short spans of time...all from monsters we have never seen."

A shell of a naval cannon appeared from a large cloud of smoke, hitting and ending the lives of a dozen fleeing humans. In the smoke stood a figure with a massive object standing behind them, waving around them and seemingly where the shells were being fired from.

"These things...are not Sirens. They are worse...deadlier...merciless...endless..."

From that same smoke, several more eyes appeared, all with hidden figures of different sizes and shapes, with weapons being somewhere on or around them, barely visible through their silhouettes in the smoke. Many shells and small objects flew through the air, laying death and destruction wherever they went and killing many by the second.