Forgotten

CHRIS'S POV

~'~

The mines are a dirty place, it's easy to lose so many people in one place.

The wendigo split us up a long time ago, every beacon of hope is just a false alarm. Maybe I'm destined to be alone down here.

Every place I explore is either empty, or dangerous and I cannot take it anymore. I had an escape option about an hour ago but I couldn't take it, the elevator out of this pit broke halfway through the rid, and now I own the cut on my forehead to prove it.

The ceiling drips occasionally, small droplets of water hang out down here, I'm thirsty but I doubt this water is clean.

I wonder what time it is, I have no clue. It's been an hour or 2 since I saw light from above. That was with Sam and Mike, but then this stupid wendigo found us again.

I hope mikes okay, Same with Sam. I really hope everybody's okay, tonight is tough..

An echo shudders throughout the cave, like a grunt. I turn to face a small entrance, as to where the noise came from. Could it be somebody? A way out?!

I hurried to the gap, and walked through it, careful not to hit anything since I could barely fit myself.

At the end of the gap there was a dark hollow room, like a turtles shell when they die, the shells empty and it can be used as decoration or something.

I continued my walk inside, the silence of the mines was killing me, I need somebody to talk to.

The rocks crumbled above me, I looked up to only see a few pebbles, it felt as if my mind was getting out of control.

"Fuck! I'm sick of this!"

I kicked the nearest rock, it hurt my toe a little but pain doesn't matter now, just want to get out of this fucking dump.

I slump into the wall, I fall agaisnt it until I'm sitting down, back to the wall and my knees curl up to my chest.

Gentle sobs escape my mouth as I put my head in my knees, this Is way to overwhelming for me.. I can't handle this!

Just as I'm about to give up a voice echoes through the mines;

"I-I don't take orders from you! No!"

The voice is recognizable but I don't know from who, but it's a person! I quickly get up and turn to where the sound was, and run over there with the rest of my energy I have. I turn a corner to see none other than Josh babbiling to a wall.

~'~

JOSH'S POV

~'~

"G-Go away! Stop it!"

Heads are everywhere, blood is on the walls and my head spins, I can't focus on shit except for my thoughts, and even those are slipping away.

Figures and shapes are built then dissappear, I remember everything about Hannah and Beth and it hurts me to listen.

"Stop! Why are you doing this..?!"

~'~

CHRIS'S POV

~'~

"Josh! Josh come on wake the fuck up!"

I go up to Josh and shake him, he's definitely out of it.

"Stop! I-I don't take orders from you!"

"Josh what the fuck are you saying, it's me Chris! Come on..."

I shake Josh one more time until he snaps back to reality, he looked around for a few seconds Hella paranoid.

"Josh! How the fuck did you get down here?!"

"I-I.. I don't know, please d-dont hit me.."

I feel guilty, me and Mike both hit Josh around so much back at the shed, he looks scared as hell.

"Listen, Mike thought you killed Jessica and I had to go along with him, but we know you're not the threat okay! So you can trust me, we just have to get you the hell out of here.."

How do I get Josh out by myself? He seems to shaken up to think properly.

"Just.. get us out chris.."

"Mike wanted me to find the key to the cablecar, where did you put it?"

"I-Its right here.."

Josh fiddles in his pocket and pulls the key out, I grin and take it from him, that's our escape right here! If we get out the mines we officially have an escape.

"Come on Josh, we have some Walking to do."

"nooooo"

This is going to be long.