Author's Note

Salaam, Readers!

Thank you for reading Hijabi Style: The Surprisingly Average Life Of A Teenage Muslim Girl!

I hope you've enjoyed this peek into the lives of Yasmeen Hasina Abdul Williams and her friends and family! Please feel free to reread, follow me for alerts on upcoming updates, vote, and comment!

Here's a little information on what you can expect next from Ruby Destiny.

Available NOW!!!!!!!!!!:

Adam: Sharia By Day, Streets By Night

By the author of Hijabi Style: The Surprisingly Average Life Of A Teenage Muslim Girl--

Adam is a seventeen year old Muslim who lives in the United States illegally. As the best things in life don't come as easily to him, Adam begins to claim them on his own terms.

His mother has no idea the lengths he will go to in order to protect and take care of his family, and Adam is faced with the ultimate question: which is more important, survival or faith?

All characters in this work are purely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. No people or animals were harmed in the making of this work.

NOTE: Please be advised that the following ebook, Adam: Sharia By Day, Streets By Night, is extremely graphic especially in terms of sexual content, profanity, and violence.

Coming Soon:

Rita

By the author of Hijabi Style: The Surprisingly Average Life Of A Teenage Muslim Girl and Adam: Sharia By Day, Streets By Night--

Rita has spent her entire life stuck in the barrios of Harlem and is willing to do anything to get out. She's tired of the overcrowded apartments and the creepy men that her mother sleeps with. 

 It seems that her only way out is crime, and Rita is reluctant to go down such a path. Still, the opportunity of a lifetime arises when a local gang member becomes interested in Rita. As she becomes more and more involved in the high life, the consequences of her actions stack high against her. 

Was it all actually worth it?  

All characters in this work are purely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. No people or animals were harmed in the making of this work.  

NOTE: This ebook is related to its predecessor, Adam: Sharia By Day, Streets By Night.  

NOTE: Please be advised that the following ebook, Rita, is extremely graphic especially in terms of sexual content, profanity, and violence.  

Thanks again!

--Ruby Destiny