Chapter 17

A/N: ngl when i was younger i had a HUGE crush on elvis bc he was so handsome and funny (i like funny guys). he's still so cute, and just look at his face right now. why is he so handsome in series 5 (i also think he's handsome in series 1-4 btw)??????????!!!!!!!!!😍💕❤️🩷😘😊😍😍😍😍😍😍😘❤️🩷💕💕💕💕💕

Anyways back to the story, i'm sorry updates have been a little slow today/recently, i am working on like 3 fanfics at once and i have other things to do and plus today's chrismas, so, well, yea. have a merry christmas- ultimateelvnyfan

Elvis found himself stirring often in his sleep, thinking of Penny and her smiling face. She's so pretty, he thought, if only she felt the same way...

However, suddenly a demonic voice called out, "Elvis Cridlington, you shall suffer for your choices!!!"

"AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Elvis sat up in bed, cold sweat pouring down every crevice of his body. His breaths were shaky, and his head was swimming. He looked both ways, but he was alone. He looked at his watch. It was 4 PM, so he had been asleep for about an hour or two.

Elvis sighed as he got out of bed and limped shakily towards his bathroom. He took a drink of water and used the toilet before sliding back into bed. He took a deep breath in and a deep breath out before closing his eyes again. Relax, he thought, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine...

"Elvis Cridlington, you are doomed!!!"

Elvis sprang up, knowing that the voice was right behind him. He slowly turned left, and breathed a sigh of relief. There was nothing there. "Phew," he said, "thank goodness."

However, when he turned right, he screamed and fell out of his bed, hitting his head and becoming unconscious. 

When he finally came to, the white old ghost-like figure, with a long and tangled pure white beard and ratted old clothes that resembled a firefighter's uniform, was standing over him.

"AAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!" Elvis screamed again, but the ghost covered his mouth with a pale hand, saying, "hush, child. I am not here to harm you..."

"Wh-who the heck are you?!?!" Elvis said, still startled, "a-are you a g-ghost???"

"Yes," the ghost said, "call me King."

"King?" Elvis raised an eyebrow, "you don't look like a king. You look like a Pontypandy firefighter!"

"Well," King said, "that is not important right now. What is important right now is the fact that YOU have decided not to confess your love to Penny Morris, Elvis Cridlington!"

"H-how did you know that?!" Elvis said, totally shocked to the core, "I-I-"

"You have been in love with her ever since you first met," King explained, "and everyone knows it except Penny herself..."

Elvis gulped, and finally said, "yes. I've been in love with her. B-but what does that have to do with anything?"

"I am here to show you what happens when you make these choices in life!!!"

"What choice?!" Elvis asked, but he knew what King was talking about. He had decided not to confess his love to Penny after Boyce had told the team not to ever get married.

"You know," King exclaimed, "you know perfectly well."

Elvis was silent for a moment before saying, "what exactly do you want??"

"Come," King said as he put a hand on the young man's shoulder, "let is go foreword 3 years."

Elvis didn't even have time to question what King had just said, as a flash of light cut him off. It was bright, flashing as white as Elvis had ever seen. 

Then, everything went dark.