Chapter 18

A/N: the look on his face...so cute!!😍btw the title for the image is not mine, it's from a youtube channel, i just used this image :3

When Elvis came to, he was lying in a field. A field full of beautiful flowers, like roses and lilacs and lilies and all sorts of types of other flowers. 

"Huh?" he said, looking around groggily, "what on earth is this place??"

"This is 3 years in the future," King explained, "3 years after you made your life-altering choice, Elvis Cri-"

"YES, I AM AWARE OF THE CHOICE!!!!" Elvis said, losing his temper for one of the few times in his life. He was suddenly silent. He had just yelled at a ghost.

King put a hand on Elvis's shoulder, "it is alright, my child. We all get upset at times."

Elvis sighed, "okay. But why are we in a bed of flowers?"

King was silent for a moment, and Elvis thought that he saw a small tear on his cheek. However, the ghost quickly wiped this away, and stared straight ahead.

"This is where it happened..." the ghost said, "when he married the love of my life..."

"Who?" Elvis spluttered out, "what?"

"Come," King said, taking Elvis's hand as he started to walk, "I shall show you, Elvis Cridlington."

They walked for what seemed like forever. All they passed was more of the field, more flowers, maybe a tree or two there.

Walking,

walking,

walking,

walking.

Elvis started to get tired after a while. "King," he finally asked after what felt like forever, "when are we going to be there?"

Wherever 'there' was.

"We shall arrive soon," King answered, "in a minute or two, my child."

Within a minute or two, like King had said, they arrived at Pontypandy Church. Elvis remembered that place, as he often passed it during emergencies. 

"Why are we here?" Elvis asked as King led him inside, although the ghost didn't answer.

Once inside, Elvis looked around. There were his family, Sam's family, Penny's family, and practically everyone else in Pontypandy.

"Is this a wedding?" Elvis asked King.

"Yes," King said, "look at the alter."

Elvis looked, and gasped.