Road trip pt 2

Ricky pov

Well we ended up taking the Beatle. Im driving. There ended up being to many guys. I'm in the front and reds sitting shotgun. Jets in the back and Carlos is sitting next to him. their both on their phones. I'm looking at the road. were almost to her house. Im excited. Mama d and mama c don't know either. So big surprise. We are planning a big party. maybe we can get in contact with some of her friends. like what was the word Lola called it, a DEBUT. with a dress. purple i think,  maybe we can get some of her family down from utah and northern cali. Have the 18 roses and candels. I remember Nini begging for a debut when we were little. (an. if your not filio, a debut is an 18 birthday. very big very fun, lots of food, normally done at a hotel.) Her Lola promised her one. Lola loves me.   I still remember the first time she met me, "Pogi na," was the first thing she said to me. (an. pogi means handsome ) I know she moved near them. Its been weird not having them around. 

I hear my phone ding. Its gina. i smile and open the text.

Gina<3: were and hour out

Gina<3: wbu

Me: same, stopping for food. 

Gina<3: where

Me: Canes

Gina<3: send dets we can meet up there

Gina<3: send to the other car too

Me: k

i hand carlos my phone, " Hey can you send them the address for the Canes." He takes my phones, "mhmm" he frowns. "A text from Nini panini." He says looking at me. My lips turn up a little. he looks at me. shaking his head. Red looks at me "Panini, how original" i roll my eyes. Red asks, "Hey do you have any tissue, i wanna throw my gum out." I nod at the center console. He diggs inside it. he pulls out, condoms. "ARE YOU AND GINA HAVING SEX" i look at the condoms and snatch them away from him. "GOD NO. NO NO" i say quickly i am so embarrassed. "Thats not what it looks like. " Carlos comments. Defending myself." I haven't had sex in over." I go quite, " in almost a year." carlos and jet are looking at me through the mirror, "YOU HAD SEX WITH NINI." i jump. Red is laughing. "Ya of course they did.I walked in on them once." i shiver. " TRAUMATIZED." carlos is shaking his head. "does gina know." i sit there contemplating, " i think so.." carlos is staring, " YOU THINK. if she doesn't know, and she finds out, your going to be in so much trouble." i shake my head, "she should, me and Neens were together a while.." jet shakes his head, "just because she should, doesn't mean she does." I nod.

Carlos hands me my phone back. I turn off at the exit, i see two sleek black cars. i know its the other group. 

We pull into the parking lot of Raising Canes. We get out and i rush to gina hugging her. I haven't seen her all day. "Hi." i say smiling and kissing her cheek. " Hey" she says back. i put my arm around her and we walk into the restaurant. 

I finally look at the text from Nini. we are sat at a table eating ginas sitting next to me. I look at the text. 

Nini panini: Im back in the STUDIOOO

i smile at her enthusiasm 

Me: You go rockstar

the dots appear on my screen 

Nini panini: i am a rockstar aren't i 

Nini panini: i should write a song about that

Nini panini: did you bring your journal

Nini panini: i could use some help in the studio for songs

Nini panini: you would get credit i promise

Me: I cant find my journal

Me: but a collaboration neens r u serious

Me: will i get money

Nini panini: RICHARD

Nini panini: yes..

Me: well then Nina you've got yourself a parter. 

Nini panini: you should come down on break 

Nini panini: right now me and jamie r js sketching 

Me: okie dokie

Im smiling wide now she has no idea.

Me: I've got to go eating

Nini panini: k love you

Me: love you