music to us

nini pov

when we get into the dressing room i shatter. "why i cant, why is my brain." Kourtney hugs me, "i know babes i saw the way you looked at him and did your head tilt thing, and looked at him all in love." i laugh, "i don't do that," i say then i hear it, "dam I'm a horrible person. gina and jamie, i love jamie i know its new but i love him, I'm so confused. why did ricky look at me like that write me that song." i say angerly. i start grabbing at the laces of my dress. kourtneyn comes behind me, undoing the laces. "nini should you be in a relationship right now. your confused. you don't deserve this and jamie doesn't." "I know but, I've wanted jamie for so long now. he was there through everything. like what am i supposed to do." i turn to her, then i see ricky, "umm" he says turning around. "i was going to talk to you about something." he says away from me. " i would say ricky its fine you've seen me in less but your girlfriend is one of my best friends sooo stay like that." "ok, actually lets talk later." he says leaving. "ricky" i call out. give me a minute to change. please." he nods and waits. i quickly get into my dress, "it fits like a glove." Kourtney says. "ya"  ricky says a stunned look on his face. "thank you." "ok ima go," Kourtney says, but she turns to me, "don't do anything reclace. i know your confused love. but ginas my friend too. don't be the other women, cus your going to hurt her yourself, jamie. ok" i nod, "love you neens, you look amazing. she leaves with an icy look at ricky. 

"you look amazing neens," he says walking over too me. "what did you want to tell me," i ask getting to the point. "uhm," he pauses, "i don't, uhm, ok.i feel weird." "will kourt kill me if i try putting my hair up in a high pony tail." i ask, "uhh yes, were talking about the same Kourtney who got mad when you cried when i asked you to be my girl friend and your makeup smudged. right" i laugh " yes," "remember that time" "ughh no stop." "it was hot though," "shut up Richard." i say punching him gently. 

flash back a year ago.

"ugh my head hurts,"' i say walking into rickys room. "your hair is in a slick back babe, you hate it." "but i look so good" i reply he laughs, pulling me too him on the bed. "lets take it down now then," he says, "what about your dad?" i ask, straddling him. "he's out with miss jenn." "hmm" i say, he slowly slides the hair tie out of my hair. i moan in relief. he takes advantage of my open mouth attacking it. my hands go to his face, kissing him back. he stands up with me in his arms, we walk toward the bathroom. "what are you doing" i say, kissing his neck. he groans. "you said that showers help with the headache when you have your hair in a slick back so." we walk into the bathroom. ricky kicks the door shut. i reach down and pull his shirt over his head. he sets me down. kissing me, his hands go to my leggings. "i need these off." he says, kneeling in front of me. he pulls my leggings down my legs. i step out of them. my body hot. he kisses the front of my underwear. i throw my head back and groan. he growls, pulling the fabric down my legs. he kisses up my leg to my sex. "baby," i say. "hmm" he says against my skin. "please." "please what baby. what do you want" "you all of you please." i beg. ricky isn't always like this. torturing me with pleasure. but when he is. its glorious. "ok my love." he makes his way up my body. pulling my shirt along over my head. pulling me too him. i feel his length, and groan. i start unbuttoning his pants and pull the zipper down. he quickly kicks the rest of his clothes of. kissing me and lifting me once again stepping into the shower. he fumbles and turns the water on. he sets me down and leans me into the water. "nice." he murmurs. i nod. he leads my head under the water, massaging the headache right out. i moan, as he kisses down my breasts and back up. biting and sucking. "mm condom." he says stepping away, "im on the pill." he nods and says "your sure, we've never done this without." "I've been on it for a long time babe, please." he smiles and kisses me passionately. pulling me up and slowly sinking me down on his cock. we groan my head goes back and the myt eyes roll into the back of my head. i quickly adjust to him and slowly start moving my hip. he meets my our hips grinding deliciously. our groans and moans are the only song playing. "ricky" i cry out reaching my limit, "nini" he groans. as we both climax. our chest heaving. "wow, we should do that more often," i say. he laughs and kisses me before setting me down. "not too often but i agree that was amazing." he reaches behind him grabbing a shampoo bottle, squeezing a little into his hand and lathering it up. he massages it into my hair. and i reach up and kiss him. "its like were already married." "it is isn't it. i like this." i smile and press a kiss to his chest before squeezing shampoo on my hands and working it into his hair. we finish our shower and get dressed again. he kisses me on the shoulder, "lets go cuddle. i needs me sum nini time" i laugh and we fall asleep cuddling on his bed.