SURPRISE

Nini pov.

I am getting ready to head to the studio. I grab my bags and my keys. my phone. snacks and other things i might need. I am rushing around the house. i am late like supper late. I run into my bedroom. grabbing things. my journal, my pens, another bag. My moms are in the kitchen making food for later. i hear a door bell. and a door open. I look around, i have everything except my son, alex, and his nappy bag. Oh did i mention i have a kid. well i do. as i grab leo out of his crib. i hear. "nini its for you" i look up from grabbing his diaper bag. I look at alex, "who could that be." i say walking out and as i turn the corner my eyes land on him. i drop the diper bag. as i look at him. He's holding flowers and ginas hand. his hand holding the flowers drops to his side. he is looking at alex. who has a tuff of brown curls and big brown eyes. alex who looks like ricky. leo who is rickys kid. gina is looking between him and Ricky.

 I maneuver alex away from them, he starts to cry, i start to sway him. "Hi guys." i say brightly fake enthusiasm. " whos baby is that?" ricky asks. i clear my throat. "What are you guys doing here?" i am avoiding. "Nini, whos baby is that?" ricky is asking slowly. he is walking toward me. Alex is calmer now. "Let me take him." Mama c says. "NO" i say moving back. I look ricky in the eyes, "mine. Hes mine. " I say. "What are you doing here" i say, emphasis on every world. "for you." gina says. "Whos the father." ricky says, his tone is icy. I look away, "Im late. I have to go. " I grab the diaper bag. ricky grabs my arm, gently. "Nina amor salazar roberts who is the father of that baby." I am looking down. when i look up, "you" then i disappear, i am running toward my car. I don't hear footsteps. I strap alex into his seat and i strap in myself. I press the button and back out. "NINI. NINI." i hear his voice i hear him. i don't stop thought. I am flying down the streets and onto the 605.