betrayal

gina

i saw ricky follow kourtney and nini. so after a few minutes i follow them, claiming going to the bathroom. i see ricky turned away from the door still talking to them. i hide behind a corner. Im normally not sneaky but i need to know. i stand there and ricky walks in i quickly move to a different spot. i see Kourtney leave the room, i conceal myself as she passes me. i walk slowly toward the dressing room. i stop our side of the room, listening in.  " yes," "remember that time" "ughh no stop." "it was hot though," "shut up Richard." they say. i am a little confused but its probably something about their time in bed together. i roll my eyes. 

 "well i guess we did forget sometimes, to use protection." she says, "i went off after we broke up, it made my skin look great but, i didn't feel great. and i wasn't expecting to have, umm, guest last summer soo."helaugh, "wow you must of been so not over me," "Richard, no i was i wanted to focus on myself and music." "what about if you went to camp," he ask. "i never had sex at camp, i never had sex with ej. soo, congratulations ricky bowen your the best sex I've ever had." she says in a mocking tone. "ouch."  he says fake pain in his voice. "am i good tho?" "Richard" she squeels, "yes.." "o my egos swollen now nina." "i regret everything i just said." she says  "what can i say for a white boy, you got a great dick." nini says. "Im offended, and yet i still thank you." he replies , "your welcome for serving you with multiple orgasmic delights and." "OMIGOD RICHARD MICHEAL BOWEN SHUT YOUR FACE," she screams. they laugh, but it slowly stops.  "ricky, what where you going to tell me. please."she asks timidly, "its still part of the song, i cut a lot out for the debut." he says, "sing it for me please." she begs. he doesn't sing, but it get really really quite. 

nini starts crying. "nini hey hey kourt will kill us both," he says. "our entire life, we planned it out. did you ever think wed break up." she asks. "no" he replies, "i thought wed get married and get a house, a couple of pets, have kids. you'd have an amazing music carer, and id own a skate shop or be in theater teacher like miss jenn." "are you happy, ricky" she asks softly. "i..yes, in a way. its not the same though. like when i was with you. but then when I'm with gina, honestly it feels like deja vu, when i was with you. kissing in the rain, dancing. making music. i tried to make it, you know different, with gina. but i cant seem to do it. i feel like I'm with you sometimes. and its not bad, but we were in each others lives forever. i always feel echos." " ya sometimes i feel it too. i will do something and be like ricky. i feel like i will always need you."  "ricky," she says, "this says so much. but your not saying all of it. tell lme all of it."  "i cant nini, because i will just say i want you i need you. i will always need you. you were the constant in my life. I love you. i never stopped. i wrote a goddamn song about letting you go but i didn't really do that. i feel in love again, with gina. but it feels like I'm still in love with you. and we have a fucking kid. and im confused because i swore that i let you go, but i don't think my heart will ever let me." he pauses"but i will never hurt gina. i love her too." "i love jamie too." she says softly. "you really love him," he ask, "yes. not the way i do love you." i hear them kiss, i hear a slight moan. and i hear a gasp. "we cant ricky," she says. "i know." i slowely start backing away. but not  before hearing him say  "i love you." i say. "why does this always happen in dressing rooms." she says,"i dont know," "i love you too ricky." she says softly. i bolt. and i don't stop running till I'm outside.