pizza

nini pov

its been a month since my birthday, since ricky and my friends found out about alex. since ricky and i said we still loved each other. since me and jamie got together. all in all, lives pretty good. every weekend i either go to slc, or ricky comes to la. it works. but what about college. I'm still not sure. i got into a couple cal states, i also got into university of utah, and nyu, and USLA, and Berklee College of Music, and i got into...Manhattan School of Music. a dream... 

i am on my way to slc, its my weekend to drive there. i convinced my moms to keep the slc house, but were renting it out during the year sooo i stay with ricky... i could stay with Kourtney, but one day i would love to leave ricky with alex, over night. so I'm teaching him how to change nappys, how to feed him, how to change him, a bathe him, all the stuff. rickys catching on easily. its so great. we talk too sometimes, when alex is asleep. we don't ever sleep in the same bed, he sleeps on the couch and i take his room. and when were at mine, he takes the guest rooms and i, well have my room. when hes at mine, i sometimes let him have alex in his room. he does so well with him. he looks really good too...with alex, hes a good dad. ughm.. enough with my internal monologue. 

"heyyy," we had just arrived at rickys, i had let my self in. ricky and gina, are cuddled up on the couch. "hii neens," ricky says, immediately untangling himself from gina and coming to help me. "there's my little mans." he coos, taking the carrier, and the diaper bag. he walks toward his room, with them. I smile as he does the dad walk, and then turn to gina, opening my arms. "HI HI" i say brightly, wrapping my arms around her. "hii" she says, hugging me back. we sit on the couch catching up on our week. she doesn't go with ricky when he goes to la, so we get to talk every other week. rickyh comes out after a few minutes. gina stands up, "i have to go," i look up at her. "WHYY NOOO I NEED GINA TIME," i whine. she laughs, "I'm going to visit my grandparents for a weekend. "OHH, ya you told me." i say, smacking my head. "yaaa," i stand and hug her. ricky walks to her and hugs her. "im gonna," i point to his room. Alex is up. i stoop and pick him up, i wait a full minute, before walking in. gina is grabbing her stuff. "say bye bye auntie gina," i wave alexs small hand. she smiles and walks over to us, kissing his small hands she says, "bye bye," she then moves toward the door, before exiting she blows a kiss. I smile and wave goodbye. 

after she leaves, i go back into rickys room. i set him on his tummy for tummy time, i set a couple of toys out for him. he takes a ring and starts chewing on it. hes teething. at it hurts his gums so much, this past week its been hard for him to sleep. "RICKY," i shout. "hmmm" he says coming into the room, "can you put this in the freezer please," i hold out a binky and a toy that alex likes. "ughh, ooo it helps with his gums right." i nod, impressed. he nods, and takes them. i look around his room. i see on his night stand, a baby book. and on his desk, books to read to alex. i smile, hes taking this father thing seriously. "hey want to go to slices tonight." ricky asks reentering the room. hes eating a gronola bar. and he flops onto the bed.  i smile, and look at alex, "wanna go to slices, " i coo, "ya you wanna see auntie Kourtney and uncle red," he starts smiling and laughing. I pick him up and say, "yaa" he giggles. i kiss his cheeks his hands. "mamamamam" i say. i look up and rickys are are soft. i look away again. we we are on a little play carpet that ricky bought, ricky comes to sit down next to me. we play with alex for a while. "wanna go now, im starving." ricky says. i nod. ricky stands and takes alex. i grab the diaper bag, and ricky changes alex. "wanna take my car, i have the stroller in there." he nods, "ok" we head down to my car. i get in as ricky straps alex is. i turn and check, hes perfectly in. Ricky gets in the back. "ready" i say. "yaaa" ricky says.  

 We get to slices and Kourtney and red are there, "heyyy" i sing, pushing alex. they walk over to us, or more like ran. Kourtney comes around to crush me, and just as quickly picks up alex out of his stroller. "HI MY LOVE," she says. swaying from side to side, cooing. alex is laughing. "hey nini." red says. he points to a table. "there," i nod, and hug him. we walk to the table, and i slide into the booth, ricky does the same across from me. "here's the baby." Kourtney says, passing me alex. i take him and place him back into his stroller. we order and kourt and red sit with us for a while talking. "uhh, I'm stuffed." i say. "lets go then." ricky pays and then we leave.