thats it

pov nini

"so ya..I know its a lot to consume, but that's the story." i say finishing, they look at my jaws dropped. I smile timidly. "Sooo.." Kourtney stands up and hugs me. the rest follow. i laugh. "wow, your stronger than i thought." red says. kourntey squeeses me tighter. "you should've told me, we could've talked. Were best friends nini." she says, she sounds sad. "you can be his godmother," i say. "forgiven," she says, i laugh. as they break away. 

They sit back down at the table. i take alex from jamie, alex lays his head on my shoulder. I murmur into his head, "sleepy little one. Its your nap time isn't it." "is there a nini" i hear and look up. There are servers with a cake, i blush. "i am." jamie takes alex back. My friends look at me shocked, as the servers come over to me and put the cake down. I shake my head and look at jamie. He smiles at me. They start singing Happy Birthday to me, and the rest join in. When its finished and the servers leave. "NINI I TOTALY FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY." Kourtney jumps up. she hugs me again. "happy birthday." they exclaim, crowding me again. "how did we forget your birthday. We came here to surprise you for your birthday." Ashlyn says. They break away again. I shake my head. "its all right. but were planning a debut, for tonight. for me." i pause, and look around, "We already have the venue the dress all i need is my court." i look at them, "and i was hoping you guys would be my court, my eighteen candles and roses." i say. I see them nodding in excitement. "YAAY.." i exclaim, "the party starts at 6:30, I'm telling the titos and titas 5:00. After breakfast we should go get you girls your dresses. And boys.." i trail off and look at jamie. "you guys can go with me we'll get you guys a couple of rented suits, i know a place." i nod. "YAYY." i exclaim one more time. "I'm having a debut." the table cheers and we get up and leave. 

I walk hand and hand with jamie, alex on my hip. Ricky and gina are behind us. "soooo ninii" i hear Kourtney say, "can i hold my godbaby." she asks, i smile and nod, handing alex over to her, "this is your god mother baby." i say, alex looks up at Kourtney, she smiles so wide. "aren't you the cutest little man." she says. I smile. i had stopped and jamie was already at the car with ricky and gina. "neens," he yells. " lemme take him," i say, "ill bring him when we go shopping." she nods and i walk to the car. "can you put him in," i ask ricky. he nods timidly. I watch as he gently sets alex into his seat, straping him in. He turns to me and i check him. I smile, "perfect." He smiles wide and getting in the car closing the door. i move to my side of the car, jamie is standing there, he opens the door, "happy birthday." he says kissing me before getting in. i rest my forehead on his. Before stepping in. He goes around and gets in. "so are you going to use your car or mine." he asks, "mine, it seats more people." i replay. He rests his hand on my thigh. "Ugh hey buddy, there's a baby back here. Mind using two hands." ricky says. i see jamie look in the mirror, one eyebrow up. "I am a great driver ricky. no need to worry." he says, keeping his hand on my thigh. "dude please." i see jamie shake his head and place his hand other hand on the starting wheel. "Ricky jamies a great driver, he drove my and alex home after i gave birth." i say looking back, I meet his eyes, and he looks down. he murmurs something under his breath. "hmm" i say, "fine fine" he says. he rolls his eyes. i see jamies chest shake a little. 

We get home with no more remarks from ricky. We go into the house, and i quickly change alex. Grabbing the baby carrier, i walk out of my room. The girls are in my kitchen. When we were driving home i had texted some of my new friends, they were there too.  Maddy, anna, and grace. They walk over to me, "you friends are so cool." grace says, hugging me. "now gimmi the baby." i roll my eyes, "seriously are you only friends with me for my baby." "yes" she says taking alex, "Im his favorite ate right." she says, "yes." maddie says, "stop rubbing our faces in it." grace giggles, and leand in to kiss maddie on the shoulder, "love you can be second in line then." "STOP BEING CUTE" anna exclaims, "your making me feel very single right now." she turns to me, "now I'm the only single one in the group." i look at her wide eyed, "what ever could you mean. " I say a smile tugging at my lips. "mmmhmm, like i didn't see the lights at 12 am last night." maddie says. I laugh. "got me, ya were finally boyfriend girlfriend." i say giddy. they laugh, "finally, I'm getting sick of the i want you so bad eyes," anna says. I roll my eyes, and start walking to the group. their sitting now, "nini there's only eight of us." kourtney says. "umm," i turn to maddie, "yup there on their way." ok i calculate, "so that's four, the rest are my cousins." perfect. I hear a chime and maddie takes out her phone. "their not coming here their going to meet us at the mall." i nod ok, "so are my cousins." "perfect," grace says. we walk to the car. 

"every situated." I say, looking back. "we all fit. Wow." "nice car" i hear gina say. "thanks." We pull out fo the drive way and out the gate.