lovely

Nini pov.

IM GETTING A DEBUT. I HAVE A VENUE AND A DRESS AND A COTILLION. AND ITS ALL HAPPING TOMAROOWW. YAYYYYYY. its currently 11 30 pm. Were eating up with my friends at 9 am. My amazing soon to be boyfriend is lying next to me on my bed. my eyes are closed, and he's stoking my face. I open my eyes and stare into his. He smiles and leans down to kiss me. My hand cups his face. One of his hands stokes my face while the other is resting on my hip. I move on top of him. I pull away to wisper, " Not yet." he nods and reaches for his phone its now 11 40. i slowly roll of of him and then rest my head on his chest my hand on his heart his hand on top of mine. He presses a kiss to my head. "sleepy yet?" he whispered. i shake my head, "No, what about you?" he feel him smile, "no" 

we cuddle like that talking about the debut until an alarm went off. He quickly shuts it off, and then looks at Alex to make sure he's still asleep. He sits up and i go with him. "what are you doing?" he smiles, and starts to sing, "Come with me, and you'll be in a world of pure imagination." he laughs taking my hand as we head out into the hall way, "take a look, and you'll see into your imagination." in the hallway it was decorated with lights and balloons, and roses lining the floor. i walked in shock. "We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation what we'll see will defy explanation." as we walk into the dining room, there were candles. "If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it anything you want to, do it want to change the world? there's nothing to it" he lets go of one of my hands, opening out body in a flourish showing off the decorations. My jaw dropped in shock. In the dining room candles, balloons, lights, along with a huge banner saying, Will You be My Girlfriend. He walks us toward the banner. He turns me toward him. I am in awe of everything. I look around and my eyes land on him. Hes smiling, "so...Maybe." he says, "Maybe you would like to be my girlfriend. And maybe i really want to be your boyfriend. Maybe we could walk in the park together holding hands, maybe we could kiss in public. Maybe we could be a couple.  Maybe you will say yes." there is hope in his eyes, i smile so wide and start nodding, "YES YES YES YES." I throw my arms around him. He picks me up and kisses me. I smile into the kiss. as we pull away i hear a boom, and all around us confetti is falling. I see my moms smiling on either sides of us. I look up and smile. Jamie is pulling me in by my hips and kisses me again, when he pulls away he wispers, "yaay." I smile and kiss him. 

Music starts playing, Jamie looks at my an eye brow raised in question. He steps away and hold out his hands. I smile and take it, we start dancing to ed sheerans "thinking out loud." I am wrapped up in him, my head resting on his shoulder. We sway, and the he sways twice before spinning me out and then back into him. My back now to his chest. He presses a kiss onto my shoulder. I smile and melt into him. 

after a second i turn and my arms go around his neck. And then i see them. Gina and Ricky, I forgot they were staying with us and not the hotel tonight. i don't pull away from jamie, but i nod at them. Jamie turns his head and we break our slow dance. He turns to them and i hug my arms around jamies tarso. he motions for them to join the dance right as the song ends and another begins. "were alex?" ricky asks, jamie nods toward my room. "safe in the room. Come dance." He says moving again, he pulls me away from him and back into him again.  I laugh and move along with him. "come on guys." i say smiling at them. Gina pulls ricky with her and they start dancing. Ricky smiles at her. I don't feel jealous like i used to when i saw them on Instagram. I feel happy for them. I look up at jamie and he pulls me in resting his arms lazily on top of my ass and kisses me. I touch my nose against his. I pull away and look toward my room. "I think Alex is awake." jamie doesn't question me, he knows that i know my shit. we move toward my room and open the door, we walk toward alexs crip, i pick him up and gently rock him. He wasn't crying. "wanna go dance with mama." i say and walk toward the door. We walk out and lover by taylor swift is playing. I sway with alex in my arms. Jamie moves on the other side of us and wraps his arms around us. We sway. I look up at him, but i see over his shoulder ricky watching us, gina is facing away from us. Our eyes meet, and we hold contact. I smile as jamie leans his forehead against my head. I focus again. "its echos," i think to myself. i pull away from jamie and kiss him. jamie starts to fuss. Jamie looks down, "Hey little man." he says taking him out of my arms, he's rocking him, he's walking toward ricky and gina, he looks back at me. i nod. "want to hold your son?" he asks ricky, ricky looks scared, but nods and takes Alex. confused, jamie helps ricky hold Alex comfortably. "he's so small." ricky comments."lets put him to bed." he says motioning for him to walk toward my room.