WHAT THE HELL

rickys pov

"WHAT THE HELL" I yell as nini and jamie pull his hands still on her. "GET OFF HER." i say moving toward them, punch jamie, what prick. SHES 17 AND HES I DONT KNOW. " RICKY RICKY STOP STOP." Nini screams standing in front of jamie whos holding his cheek. The baby starts crying, Jamie and nini both move to him Nini picks him up, and starts cooing, "hey hey, its ok." she rocks him, jamie stands behind her checking if their ok. I step back, surprised. he whispers something into her ear, his hand settles on her hip. She whispers something back, he nods and starts walking toward us. he escourts us out of the room and closes the door. 

"what are you guys doing her?" he asks, i shake my head, "Shes 17. your what 26." he looks at me, "Im 20, and again what are you doing here." i shake  my head, "were her for her birthday. shes still a minor you know until tomorrow." he shakes his head, "I know that, that's why we waited for months." i look at him, "i could call the police and say you manipulated a minor." he doesn't look scared, "He told me no." i hear nini say, "Im not covering for him, He told me no because I'm a minor and he's my boss. But i didn't care." shes holding the baby. I nod to the baby, "whats his name." nini looks down and smiles at him, "Alexander troy." She says, step back. Stunned, we chose that name. 

Flashback  

Ninis laying on my chest, we're hot sweaty and happy. "if we had a baby, what would we name it." I ask, "Richard bowan you are not knocking me up were 16." she says into my chest. She looks at me "We used a condom right?" i laugh, "OH MY GOD YES. I never forget. we're too young to have a baby baby. its a.." " Hypothetical," she finishes. " Yes.", "hmm well, I love the name Gracie for a girl and Alexander for a boy." i smile , " I love that." she traces a heart on my chest, "what about you." I smile, "hmm. troy for a boy." I smile i know shes rolling her eyes at me, " and Gabriella for a girl." she slaps my chest, "Be serious," i laugh, "I am. But i really like Alexandery troy." I smile, "I like the ring of that. "Gabriella grace.hmm." she say, "pretty." i smile at her and kiss her head. 

end of flash back. 

"What." i say hoarsly. "ricky." she says looking down at the baby. "Alexander Troy." i say looking at him. His fists clench and unclench. Jamie is looking down. I look in between them. "How do i know he's not his." Nini looks at me in dibalef, " Alex was born on febuary 20th which is nine months since we last had sex, not to mention me and Jamie haven't had any, also he looks like you asshole. Want a paternity test i can get you one. I don't need you to pay child support." she says coldly. I know he's mine, there isn't a doubt. his eyes and hair. "what are you doing here richard." she asks tiredly. "I'm here for your birthday. Celebrate your debut." she shakes her head. "Oh..." she turns to jamie, and takes Alex out of the sling. "take him please, there's a bottle in the bag, you know the temp right." he nods and takes alex, "Hi little man," he cooes, "lets get you a bottle." he walks into the studio again with alex. "so what are you." i ask, "dating" she looks at me, "I didnt ask about you and Gina. I was happy for you guys. I still am." she moves to gina, "Hi G." gina is still a little stunned but she hugs nini. "you have a kid?" she asks confused, nini nods, "congratulations?" she asks, nini gives a small smile. "I had a right." i say, "i had a right to know. " she turns to me, "I know. " she says looking down at her Converse. "you know now. Lets talk somewhere, I can have jamie watch alex. Gina you should come too." "no jamie and alex should come." I say, "I want time with my kid." nini shakes her head slowly, "look ricky you just met him, he doesn't do good with strangers." she gets scared, "Please ricky don't fight for custety. you will get your time to see him." I slam my hand against the wall, "I SHOULDVE KNOWN NINI. HES MY KID TOO." i yell, i hear a wail, and jamie opens the door quickly, he is standing in front of nini, alex is behind him. he points at me, "don't you dare take a step closer to her. That might be your DNA in him too, but she is the one that went through nine months of pregnancy, 12 hours of labor, and endless sleepless nights. She didn't call you because she didn't want to uproot your life. She figured it out alone. You respect her wishes. Do not call for custody battle because when it ends, Alex will be five going from house to house, and he is too young for that." he says, "yes nini should've told you. But she wanted you happy. And taking you away from your life in salt lake city, you would've resented her. This was her choice, do i admit a kinda stupid one, yes. But this was for you as much as it was for her. " ninis holding alex trying to calm him down. "I'm sorry. you just should've told me." i say softly. "I know, but this was my choice. i didn't want you with me out of obligation to our kid. I love you ricky." she smiles at gina, "I love you too. Shes really good for rick. i thought maybe in a year i would tell you. When things where more solid. Please forgive me. Ill tell you everything over a meal." alex isn't crying anymore, Ninis swaying. "sure." i say. "J can you get my stuff. can we also reschedule?" he nods and smiles at her. I watch, anger boiling. Thats supposed to be me. I feel a hand in mine, its Ginas. " are you ok?" i look at her, i shrug, "i dont know. are you." she shrugs, "i dont know."