pretty girl

nini pov

i am in my dress. time for the 18 roses. i don't know how I'm going to do dancing with ricky again.. at least my last rose is jamie. (an shhh i know its normally her father, but ima change that. doing the same w my debut) "again and again neens, you look amazing." ashlyn says. "thank you," i say grabbing her hand. "ready lets go." Kourtney says. taking my other hand. "i think the boys are performing something before 18 roses." madox says. "well lets hurry then" i say, starting to do a light run. "nini" they say as they follow me. all my friends are running with me now. were laughing a tripping over our feet. and as we burst into the ballroom. the boys have just gotten to formation and look up. "hello again" i say walking towards my throne letting go of ashlyn and Kourtney. i laugh a little as i sit down. the girls scurry back to their seats laughing. we look at the boys and their sideeyeing us. we all burst into laughter. "perform you presents," i shout out. "yes your majesty." the call back mock bowing. everyone laughs and the music starts. we hear the intro to better place form trolls. they do all the movements, and I'm bent over laughing. from better place they go into nobody like you, which jamie is front stage for. I'm laughing as they dance. at one point they come up to me pulling me too my feet and making me dance with them. I'm laughing so hard. my cheeks hurt from smiling so wide. jamie spins me back into my seat and they all are on one knee arms out and doing jazz hands. I'm laughing everyone's laughing. the boys stand up and bow. "whas that to your pleasing your grace," rj says out of breath. "yes yes peasents," i say in a mock tone, dismissing them with my hand.  we all laugh and jamie walks up to me and kisses my hand. "your grace." before walking back to the table. my hand goes to my heart. i smile. "well thank you boys for that. uhm presentation." DJ says, "next are our 18 roses, and i am your first rose come her nini." he presents me with a red rose. i stand and the music plays. "thank you for doing this on such short notice," i wisper, "of course, and you are truly my favorite cousin." he spins me into the next rose, which is marvin, "hi marvin," i say, "you look beautiful tonight sweetie." he says, "thank you" he we sway a little, before the next rose comes, then the next then ej, "so I'm not your favorite ex." i laugh, "gosh darn it, let me guess its ricky," i nod solemnly, "I'm afraid so," he laughs, "i honestly thought you guys would never break up," "really," '"mhmm. i also want to thank you about duke. you where always helping always raising spirits." "of course ej, your my friend." "thank you." carlos and seb come together. we all hug and dance a little, "NINI YOU LOOK AMAZING I LITERALLY CANT," carlos squeels, "thank you you guys look great." i say. we do a couple moves and they both spin me, i giggle  and then a few other kuyas and titos. i dance with jr then rj then big read, then some of the slc guys, then i get to ricky. who takes me hand, slowly swaying me. "thanks for kinda saving me with gina." "of course, you guys are cute together," my heart burns when i say that, "thank you, i think so too." "he pulls me close placing a hand on the small of my back, "remember when i asked you to be my girlfriend for the first time." "yea, i stayed up all night trying to remember the steps, it was so hard. but it was worth it." "thanks, you where the best first boyfriend, up until you didn't say i love you back," "oo ouch" we laugh. "happy birthday amor." he says passing me to jamie. "you look beautiful," jamie says, kissing me, "thank you" i am still on what ricky called me. "you look so handsome babe." "thank you," he spins me pulls me in again. one hand around my waist the other in my left hand. he dips me and as i come up he says, "i love you" "love you too," i say, "I've wanted this for so long," i say, "is it everything you ever wanted," "yes". i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. the music comes to a stop. i curtsy to him, and walk dazed back to my seat. i check my phone its nine pm. we take more pictures. i sit there looking between jamie ricky and gina. i look as ricky smiles over at her, i watch as jamie gets along with everyone. I'm overwhelmed by feeling. all I've watched the past couple of months is jamie, jamie jamie jamie. but right now i cant.  my brain is scrambled between the way ricky looks at me and the way they both make me feel. feel. but then there's gina who i cant hurt. gina whos my friend. my head hurts, so i call for water. "thank you" i say as a waiter brings it to me. "of course," he pauses, "my sisters a big fan of yours, can i" he holds up his phone, "of course," "can you also say hi to her itd be so cool," "yes, whats her name. " "dara, "oki, hi dara I'm nini or nina you've got a really great brother here. and i hope your have a great day, " i say blowing a kiss to the camera. "mwah bye bye." i give him his phone back, "thank you," "of course of course," he walks away, a big smile on his face. i sigh, and look over at jamie, he is watching me. "I'm lonely," i mouth to him. he smiles and gets up walking to me. he brings his chair along. "hi" he says softly, "hi" i say back kissing him. "you like the party." "yess, of course, but I'm a little alone." "I'm sorry, how about we move both tables over here, kind like a court." i nod, " can they do that," "yes" i nod quickly. and jamie goes to see if that possible.