Chapter 23 - Recover

A/n: I have too much free time and LOVE reading these comments but due to the break I took, I'm scared I lost people. I'm gonna tag the people I appreciate...

NazeDaremo
autumn_fox8888

Thank you for the kind comments... they help :)... but I also had to rewrite most of the chapter :( but its okay cuz I got to work in some things I wanted in the original but couldn't fit in.

You awoke to several scars on your body, a bright light above you. "Is this heaven? Or hell?" "Nope. It's UA. You're not outta the storm yet, kid." The words hit you like a brick. You were at the one place you didn't wanna be. Before you could reply, Deku walked into the room, startled when he saw you. "Y/n!" He ran to you, engulfing you in a hug, which you returned. You whispered into his ear, "I wanna go back. I wanna go back into the car with All Might. I'll be good this time!" 

Deku sighed, "We're both staying here for a while. I know you don't want to, but it's what's best. And, I've talked to my class. I told them everything and a lot of them are ready to forgive you. It'll be okay, Y/n." 

You hugged Deku, finally noticing the two figures behind him, Uraraka and Todoroki. Fear rushed over you once more, despite Deku's calming words. Thoughts, horrible thoughts, rushed into your head of the disappointment they must have felt. However, it was shortly lived.

All Might walked in with, Best Jeanist, Hawks, and Endeavor. You smiled, hugging All Might tightly. He had been very shook by the attack on you, genuinely worried and guilty. Endeavor seemed to be surprised Shoto was there and fell into a deep, one-sided conversation with him. 

"How've you been doing, kid?" All Might asked, releasing you from his arms. "Good! I took a really long nap." He smiled kindly. You weren't as close with Best Jeanist, so you gave him a quicker side hug.

Your mind went blank when you turned to Hawks. You had watched him kill a friend, a comrade, someone that trusted him. It was hard to forget that day. You gave him another side hug, quicker than Jeanist's. A new fear came into your mind, Did you deserve to live? You were a villain and Shigaraki's daughter. Did they think so? Would they kill you?

You pushed the thought into the back of your mind. That didn't matter right now. All Might and the heroes stayed for about an hour before going back to their neccessary hero work. Deku, at 7, turned the TV on. Uraraka and Todoroki had left an hour ago. He started playing Tangled.

"You'll like this movie, the main character has a cute lizard." Deku said, "I'm going to get you some dinner." Deku left the room. You started watching the movie, even humming to the beat of the first song.

Deku came back after 10 minutes, a tray of food in his hands. He placed it in your lap, the smile on your face widening. It was pizza, chips, and a can of soda. On the other plate on the tray, a cinnamon roll and a bowl of ice cream and sprinkles.

Deku left soon after delivering your food. When you were done with dinner and dessert, you put the tray off to the side, your sleepiness growing within you. You began to toss and turn, searching for the perfect comfy spot. You stared out the window, an eerie feeling growing within you. There wasn't a reason for it. It was just there.

You turned to the clock. How was it already past midnight? Timeflies when you're in a hospital bed watching old Disney movies. You flinched when you saw something moving outside of the window. Damn, you were jumpy tonight.

Everytime something moved outside, your heart sped up and you jumped. You don't know when, but eventually you fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the late update... i wanted to wait cuz tomorrow is special :)
Almost forgot to post