Chapter 7

"Who just carries around music discs?" He mumbled, then shrugged and pocketed them. They surprisingly fit in his pocket, and Tommy turned to look at the boy. "Do you want to go to your dad's house?" Tommy asked and the boy nodded. "Yes please." He mumbled. Tommy nodded and smiled reassuringly, then realised it was a bit stupid to try to comfort the boy with a smile since he was wearing a mask.

    He scooped up the boy, who yelped in surprise. Tommy looked down at him. "You're not uncomfortable with me carrying you, right?" He asked and the boy shook his head and grabbed Tommy's shoulder for support. He nodded and jumped out the window, landing safely on a rooftop. The boy screamed, then realised he was safe. He looked at the roof in awe, and then at Tommy. Tommy jumped to another rooftop, looked around, and then looked down at the boy.

    "Alright then, lead the way." He said as he grinned. The boy nodded, still in awe as he pointed in a direction. After Tommy dropped him off, he hummed slightly as he looked at the pocket where the two discs were. "Huh." He mumbled, then shook his head. He gripped Clementine tightly and looked in the direction of his apartment. He got home after a while and silently climbed in through his window. He held his breath as he struggled to change his clothes, then quickly got into bed. He waited a bit longer, then sighed in relief when he heard nothing from Tubbo's room.

    He grinned and fist-bumped Clementine's handle, and then pulled out the discs. He looked at them with slight interest, the rays of moonlight shining through his window illuminating the discs. They were both mostly black, but the centre of one disc was lime green, and the centre of the other disc had purple and white stripes. He looked at them a bit longer, then gently placed them in his bedside drawer. He smiled slightly and turned to face Clementine.

    "Good night, Clem." He mumbled, his sleepiness finally catching up to him. Clementine gently nuzzled his hand, then went to the nest of clothes Tommy had made for them as a makeshift bed. "Good night, Tommy." They said in return, sinking into the soft nest. Tommy smiled and closed his eyes. He fell asleep quickly and felt at peace, despite the events that happened today.

Well, that was until he woke up four hours later, screaming in pain.