Chapter 24

Tommy slowly blinked his eyes open, squinting as the shining rays of the sun poured through the window and blinded him. He blinked his eyes a couple more times, making his vision become clearer. He looked outside, then paused as he felt something heavy resting on his legs and against his sides. He paused. "I don't remember sleeping with a weighted blanket-" He thought, then froze as he looked down. His face slowly reddened as he looked at his legs.

    Tubbo was sprawled across his legs, resting his head on Tommy's thigh as he snored softly. Tommy glanced to his right and saw Ranboo sleeping soundly with his head on Tommy's shoulder, his hand intertwined with Tubbo's. Then he looked at his left side and blushed more when he saw Purpled's head on his shoulder, and his arms wrapped loosely around Tommy's bare waist. Wait, hold on. "Bare?" Tommy thought in confusion. He glanced down and realised he was shirtless.

    His face flushed immediately, thoughts racing through his mind. He tried to think of what happened last night and sighed in relief as last night's events returned to him. "Nothing happened. Good." Tommy thought, then paused. Wait no. "Something did happen last night," he thought as he looked over his shoulder.

    Sure enough, a pair of bright red wings were sprouting from his back. He looked at them a while longer, pausing. He couldn't see the end of his wings... He turned his head around and glanced at Ranboo's sleeping form in confusion. He saw a feather peeking out from behind Ranboo's arm and he leaned forward slightly to get a closer look. His face immediately reddened when he realised he had subconsciously wrapped his wing around Ranboo in his sleep. He whipped around to look at Purpled, and sure enough, there was a bright red wing wrapped around him too.

    As his face heated up and he stared at his wings, Purpled slowly stirred awake. He blinked and lifted his head slightly to look around. He saw Tommy and smiled slightly, quickly giving him a peck on his cheek. "Morning, Tommy." He greeted sleepily. Tommy, who was still resembling a tomato, didn't respond.

    At the sound of Purpled's voice, Ranboo yawned and slowly fluttered his eyes open. He nuzzled further into Tommy's neck, shifting slightly. "G'Morning." He mumbled. Tommy didn't respond. Tubbo slowly woke up, lifting his head off of Tommy's thigh. "Morning." Tubbo yawned, stretching his arms as he glanced up at Tommy. Tubbo frowned.

    "Uh, Tom?" Tubbo asked, making Ranboo and Purpled glance at Tommy. Tommy's face was beet red as he stared into space. Ranboo gently poked Tommy's cheek. "Tommy?" He asked as Tommy buried his face in his hands, wrapping his wings tighter around Ranboo and Purpled. Ranboo blushed as Tubbo hummed. "Oh. That's why." He said with a shrug. Purpled watched Tommy's wings in awe.

    "Tommy, your wings are beautiful..." He mumbled as he gently ran a finger over the bright feathers, which only made Tommy blush harder. "T-Thanks-" He stammered, making Tubbo snort in laughter. "I have never seen you blushing so hard before, why's that?" He asked teasingly as Tommy groaned, shoving his face deeper into his hands.

    He mumbled something inaudible as Ranboo smiled slightly under his mask. Purpled laughed slightly and was about to tease Tommy further when they heard footsteps coming towards Tommy's room. They all turned their heads to the door as Niki's face peeked out from the doorframe. She looked at them, taking in the situation, then raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you four acting like a bunch of hormonal teenagers?"